CHAPTER 12

Inside a dirty apartment, a lonely man lays on his mattress while chewing on a burger. On his TV screen is the start of Pantys porno. Suddenly his door is kicked in and in walks Panty followed by Stocking and Izuku with Chuck on his shoulder.

Guy: "Great donut hole! It's Panty Anarchy!" He yells while looking back and forth between the TV and Panty.

Panty takes the tape and feeds it to chuck.

Guy: "Baby squirrel tits! I can't believe Deep Throat Pantella of 'Hot and Horney Baby Doll Bitches' is actually in my room, right now!" He says on his knees with a heavy blush and sweating.

While blabbers on Panty and Izuku watched Stocking cross out one of the names on the list; completely uninterested with the fan. Panty annoyed with the guy blabbering takes backlace and shoves it in his mouth.

Panty: "You breathe one word of this to anyone and I'll come back here and blow your freaky loser brains out, and I mean with a gun! You want that, fucknut ?" She thretens.

Guy: "I don't!" He says his words muffled.

Stocking: "You haven't made any copies of that shit have you?" She asks.

Guy: "No ma'am!" He replies

"You lying to us shithead?" Izuku asks as OFA was activated as his eyes glowed giving him a menacing look.

Guy: "No sir!" He answers.

Panty: "Right answer! Let's go, guys!" She says while pulling her gun from his mouth as they leave with Izuku giving the man one more look as he stompedcon he ground causing a large crack to form.

Inside a normal house in a normal neighborhood, a family was having dinner.

Man: "Eat it! It'll put hair on your chest! If you don't eat the red one you'll die! If you don't eat the orange ones you'll go blind." He says while pointing at the salad bowl.

Kid: "That's Bullshit!"

Girl: "More Bullshit!"

Suddenly through the back wall, Seethrough comes crashing through; the rear tires spin against the back of the man's head. They quickly find the tape, give it to chuck, and drive off. Leaving behind two cheering kids, a scared laughing man, and an angry wife.

At a pornographic Video store, with See-through crashed through the window.

Panty: "What the fuck? Are you serious? You're selling this masterpiece for two bucks? I'm worth more than that!" She exclaims while holding the store owner by the collar and pressing backlace against his chin

Nearby Izuku was burning a bin full of tapes using a lighter as he shudders trying to get those images out if his mind or get fucking bleach for his eyes while a burning chuck dive's in and out of the bin like a fish. Stocking giggles causing Panty to glare towards her. Stocking whistles feigning innocence while crossing out another name on the clipboard.