CHAPTER 14

Not long later Panty has changed into different clothes and was now walking down See-Throughs tunnel.

"First things first: we gotta have a new title. I think we should go with something like Panty and Virgin." Panty says.

"Yeah, but my name is actually brief." He replies

"No, that's way too obvious. How about Panty and Foreskin?" She states.

"That's an awful word, no thank you!" Brief says while fanning his hand dismissively

"Oh, I know! Panty and Smegma." Panty states ignoring Briefs dislike.

"You're messing with me on purpose, aren't you?" He says saddened.

Suddenly further down the tunnel the roar of See-Throughs engine echos with the screeching sound of tires. The two gasp in surprise. See-Through with stocking at the wheel and Izuku in the passenger seat comes darting down the tunnel towards Panty and Brief. Panty steps to the side but Brief was struck, sent into the air, and crashes down with a thud. Stocking speeds See-Through down the city streets with her sunglasses on and a pink sucker in hand. Stocking starts ranting about how bad her sister is meanwhile Izuku was silently listening while watching the scenery go by. And Chuck was sitting on the dashboard saying his name repeatedly.

"She is such a selfish little hag. I mean, who the hell eats stuff with someone else's name on it? Talk about rude. Seriously she doesn't give a shit about anything other than filling her cock coozie." Stocking explains angrily

Izuku then scratches Chuck under the chin causing him to clam down and sleep in Izuku's lap.

"Stocking, you're sisters this type of problem was bound to happen. Siblings don't get along a lot of the time and that's normal. But you can't stay mad at her forever, especially in our line of work, it takes the three of us working together to get our jobs done."  Izuku explains.

"That bitch can't do anything on her own except for being a slut and I'm done dealing with her bullshit." Stocking says.

Izuku sigh's as Stocking goes on another rant. He leans his head back and looks up into the sky, he watches the clouds when suddenly he spots something massive passing through the clouds. He squints his eyes to get a better look but the clouds are screening his sight but from what he can make out it looks like a giant translucent bird was following them.

"Hey Stocking, do see that?" He asks before looking at her.

"Hm?" She asks.

Stocking looks up to the clouds as well but when she does she sees nothing but clouds.

"The Clouds? What are you talking about?" She asks confused.

Izuku looks back at the clouds to see nothing but clouds.

"Uh, I don't know maybe I'm still tired."He says while rubbing his eyes.

"Whatever. But as I was saying." She says before continuing her rant.

Izuku takes one last look into the sky before shaking his head and looking back down.

Meanwhile back at the church Panty and Brief climbed onto the roof. Panty was laying on her side while resting her head in her hand and Brief had just reached her.

"I cannot believe she fucking drove off with See Through like that." She states.

"Um, Panty? Don't you think you should go with her, maybe? I mean Izuku is more than competent but It's just the two of them anything can happen." Brief states.