CHAPTER 13

Right now we see both Izuku and Stocking, with the young man still holding onto the girl, both enjoying each other's warmth with Stocking having her eyes closed enjoying Izuku's taste while the boy himself was maneuvering towards the girls room, letting her body press against his while forcing his tongue into her mouth causing her to squirm from his touch.

It didn't take a while for Izuku to get to the room as he kicked the door wide enough for them to enter as Izuku put Stocking down on her bed as he climbed over her and resumed their making out.

But Stocking stopped him for a second and that was all she needed to flip him over so that his back was on the bed while she was on top of him close to his little friend as she it touch her love box that it made her have a heavily blush that dawned her face as she felt her body feel hot.

 "You're not allowed to move mister...so let me enjoy pleasuring you~"                                        
As soon as she said that she grabbed Izuku's pants and lowering it down to show his boxers and seeing the large bulge there caused her eyes to have a look of excitement with a purring sound that came from her throat.

"Oooh someone's happy to see me"

"I can't help it....I'm looking at a beautiful girl infront of me who wants me more than I want her"

When Izuku said that it made Stocking's heart beat even faster as her mind was going crazy that she suddenly ripped away the boy's boxers to reveal a raging beast at its full length with a thick girth, this made her stare at it intensely while thinking of how can it fit inside her, as she grabbed hold of the shaft and gently stroked it making Izuku groan slightly that it made her smirk which didn't make Izuku happy as he flipped her over but this time her body was facing the bed while her back was facing Izuku who grabbed her arms and placed them behind her back with a surprise look on her face as she felt Izuku's breath close her ear as he whispered, "I'm going to enjoy this so much"

He whispered as it sent a shock through Stockings spine but before she could even speak the sound of skin being slapped was heard that it made her gasp as Izuku shoved his cock between Stocking’s asscheeks and close up the curve of her spine. She eeped as that heavyweight schlonger slid onto her back, so huge compared to her petite torso that her jaw hung in a sudden slew of hot, heavy gasps. She was panting for air, shrinking beneath him as he pressed his hips all the way up to those wide, smushing asscheeks and letting his balls rest against her upper thighs. His hips were all but swallowed amidst the pale mass of Stocking’s ass, a delicious squish that threatened to wrap around him and tug him in! Instead, it provided a perfectly soft surface for him to thrust against, jerking his cock between her cheeks as the head of his cock reached close her lower back.

Izuku could only pursed his lips and exhaled, firmly grabbing both of Stocking's wrist with one hand and using his other hand and grabbing the back of her neck holding her like a doll as he pumped against her slowly but firmly. “What d’you think? Do you like this feeling? Do want me to ram my cock inside you?” he asked breathily.

Stocking had gone still, mewling faintly whenever Izuku pressed forward and squished her asscheeks under his hips, pancaking her doughy dumptruck outwards as she could feel herself getting wet with her mind close to being broken.

Izuku growled since he didn't get a response as he removed his member from the girls ass cheeks causing her to whine at the lost of the feeling she felt only feel one of her legs being dragged closer to Izuku as he turned her around so that she can face the boy who had a look that can only be described as hunger...yeah he was hungry...and he was staring at his meal as his eyes glowed.