CHAPTER 22

Meanwhile, six feet below the surface of the school, laid the lowest classroom in the entire school. It's actually Brief's class where all the nerds, geeks, and pretty much everyone else in the school that don't abide by the "rrrrrrrrrrules".

And holy shit, this place was basically a dump. The teacher sneezed on the chalkboard, cockroaches were on the floor, the seats were toilets. Izuku was shocked and petrified to see the condition of this class.

Izuku: I am... Disturbed.

Izuku simply floated next to Stocking, who was just shook at everything around them.

Panty: What is this place...?

Stocking: It can't get any worse than this.

The classroom door opens to reveal the familiar orange haired geek we all know and love.

Izuku: What's up Brief?

Brief: Hey Izuku. Morning girls.

Stocking: Oh? They dropped you here too geek boy?

Brief: This is the "loser class* for us geeks.

Izuku: Jeez... I can't believe this is your class. I really sorry for you Brief.

Brief: You'll get used to it after a while.

???: Hahahaha! So you three got thrown down here too?

Izuku looked over to see the ghost that was causing him and the girls trouble yesterday just sitting under Panty's desk.

Ghost: I happened to be the ghost that was a loser for all my life! We can bond at the bottom of the pile!

Thinking fast, both sisters summoned their weapons and aimed right for the ghost but for Izuku he just sat back and watched the ghost about to splat.

Stocking: We're not gonna stay here forever.

Panty: Don't drag us down to your level.

Ghost: W-Wait! I'm sorry about that! I'll do anything, just don't kill me!

Panty: Well too fucking bad, we're gonna kill you anyways.

Izuku: (crosses arms) Give them one good reason why they shouldn't send you to the shadow realm right now, diarrhea stain.

Ghost: I h-have some quality information! The secret of the demon sisters!

Panty, Stocking, and Izuku: Oh?

Ghost: Here, I'll show you! Follow me!

The ghost then proceeds to lead the the trio, Brief, and Chuck to the entrance of the Demon Sister's lair.

And... It's a fucking toilet.

Ghost: This is the entrance!

Izuku: You can't be serious?

Stocking: Is this really it?

Ghost: This is the only entrance!

Panty: Nuh uh! No way! Ain't happening!

Stocking: But it's only scary the first time in. You've already done it plenty of times.

Panty: The hell are you going on about?

Brief: Uhh guys, do you really need me here?

Izuku: Don't worry dude, you'll be fine.