CHAPTER 11

After multiple replays and Izuku dying of embarrassment, they arrive at the movie premiere. On stage in front of a seated crowd, Panty, Stocking, and Izuku address the eager crowd.

"Thank you so much for coming here tonight!" Panty says smiling

There's a wave of cheers and flashing of photos.

"Us three have been looking forward to this day! Mwah!" Stocking says while waving.

Behind her Panty yawns bored which leads to Izuku patting her on the head to get her attention with him putting his arm apurnd her shoulder causing her to blush. A second wave of flashing washes through the crowd.

"This took a lot of work, so we hope you enjoy it." Izuku says while sending a two-finger salute out.

The screams of girls and flashes of photos echo all around.

"Some might say we're only in it for the money but that's only partly true. We do it for you guys!" Panty yells while throwing hands in the air as a final orchestra of cheers and picture clicks sounds.

"Can you believe it, ladies and gentlemen? Roman Polanski was released from prison just so he could direct this risque film. Sex and the Daten City is a real hit!" The Host announces using a microphone to carry his voice while beside him Panty, Stocking and Izuku talk to one another. "And as a bonus, tonight also marks Miss Panty's on-screen debut!"

Panty's eyes swing towards the Host and launches towards him and grab him by the collar

"Did you just suggest that this was my first time for anything schlong breath? You know who I am? I make movies all the time! This is number two, ya dick." She yells two the frightened and sweating host. "Bring it on Chuck-meister!" She yells with a snap of her fingers.

Chuck jumps through the crowd and on stage and into Pantys awaiting hand with a pink VHS tape in his mouth.

"What did you just pull out of your ass?" Stocking asks in a flat tone.

"Oh please. Like you don't know." Panty says while chopping chuck off the tape.

"What the hell is that?" Izuku asks.

"Here, why'ncha throw this on. And next time do some mother fucking research! Debut my ass! Fuckwit!" Panty scorns while turning towards the large overhead screen.

Everyone looks to the screen as it changes to show Panty in a dark room sitting on a couch cross-legged. A man comes walking in and sits down beside Panty. He goes to kiss Panty but she gets up.

"Wait. I forgot to put on panties today." Panty says with a flick of her hair and steps in front of the camera.

"What a strange coincidence. I'm not wearing anything under these jeans either." A Random Man says as he starts undoing his pants.

"Oh, then I guess we'll have to fuck, won't we?" Panty says.

There's a wave of gasps and shouts as everyone stares in shock as the sex scene plays out in front of them.

Panty: "Fuck me proper! Fuck me proper!"

Stocking and Izuku both stare with shocked and horrified expressions at the screen with Stocking doing as much as she can to cover Izuku's eyes while Panty looks on with pride.

Panty: "Not a whole lot of actresses in this town can handle a role that huge, but the director knew I had what it takes." She says proudly with a grin and while holding her cheek with her hand