CHAPTER 16

"Daten City. A town filled with ladies of all shapes and sizes. However, if they had their druthers, they'd all be the same size. Skinny. Throughout the ages, mankind has created diets to further this cause, and by mankind, I mean other women. The closer they can get to resembling stage 4 cancer patients, the better."

In the church, living room Stocking joyfully eats a white cake-like roll. She takes a bite and a wide smile spreads across her face as she savors the flavor.

"Yummy!" She exclaims "I want to make desert babies with you! You were so worth the two-hour wait, my dear swiss roll! I would rub you all over my body if it weren't for the yeast I swear I would!"

Meanwhile, chuck skitters into the room smelling around before catching the smell of Stocking's swiss roll. He pounces for the Pastry but he's met by Stocking's foot smashing into his face three times before being kicked away, hitting the bookshelf, and falling into the trash bin.

"Tut, tut, my darling rat dog. Try to steal my sweets again and I'll be having Chuck sac pie." She states.

The elevator opens and out steps Panty and Izuku back from their daily exercise routine. The two stride in with Panty singing a song while walking with a pep in her step and Izuku following after drinking from his water bottle.

"My legs are wide with a stride of pride. Stay on you're back while I slip on my pack and bounce after I pee--Uh why does it smell like a gummi bear sharted in here?" Panty states.

"I think you're overreacting it doesn't smell bad in here. It smells sweet, I like it." Izuku says.

"Thank you, Izuku." Stocking says.

"Whatever. What's happening? What are you eating and why does it smell like jelly bean spunk?" Panty asks annoyed.

"Don't be jealous." Stocking says still keeping her smile.

"Oh yeah 'cause I want a mouth full of sugar skeet." Panty says while leaning back in disgust.

"Put down the haterade. I understand it's hard for you to accept that your vice gives you warts but that is not my fault." She states before taking another bite of her sweets.

"Let's talk about what is your fault. Your gonna end up with titties growin' on your back if you can't stop blowing the pastry cart." Panty states irritated.

Stocking puts down her swiss roll and proudly plays with her hair.

"We've discussed this already, I don't get fat. I gave all that up ages ago. I'm too busy being super flawless." She picks up her cup of tea. "I know that must be hard to hear for someone who blows up like a microwaved marshmallow if she even looks at a lollipop. And you have been doing some looking lately, haven't you." She says smugly.

Panty glares at her sister and clenches her teeth meanwhile Izuku backs up incase they start to fight.

"I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you have to use a forklift to get out of bed. But at least you'll have your new FUPA friend." Panty says before leaving.

Chuck once again tries to take Stocking's sweets this time shooting his tongue out like a frog but Stocking stabs it with a fork, reels him in, and kicks him back into the trash. Later that night Stocking sits in the bathtub reading a magazine with a small table with a fruity drink, a chocolate drink with whipped cream, and a slice of cake.

"Oh yeah, that's so good! Belgian chocolate cake with chocolate fondant at Angel House Bakery? Talk dirty to me sweet angel of saccharine. Hey! That looks like it might actually be close by! I wonder if Izuku would like to go?" She says.