CHAPTER 21

For Some reason this felt like one of longest hours of Izuku's life has passed since the new school got revamped. Izuku actually had to pay attention to class while keeping a maximum ten minute power nap to ensure that he won't get slapped awake by the teachers cause if that happens he might use Blackwhip on them and slam them in the wall.

School hell temporarily came to a close when the lunch bell rang. Today was Friday so Izuku expected to get pizza like usual today.

But that wasn't going to be the case.

"I hate my second life." Izuku said

"Bleh. This shit takes like ass." Panty said as she looked at her lunch in disgust.

"Yeah... Apparently the demon sisters used the authority as the mayor's daughters to change the lunch menu. So basically no more Pizza Friday." Brief said.

"These are what health freaks eat." Stocking said.

"I can't believe they took away my one guilty pleasure food of this school." Izuku said with a depressed tone.

Panty: Fucking hell this needs some ketchup, chili, hot sauce, or at least Some sort of kick to wake me u- (snore)

And the angel sisters immediately fell asleep afterwards due to the lack of energy. As for Izuku, it wasn't easy to stay awake, but he managed to stay awake while placing the Anarchy sisters on his lap with smiles dawning their faces.

Izuku: (yawns) For fuck sake. I wish I could have some damn coffee right about now.

At the corner of his eye, he saw the damn red carpet rolling out towards the trio's direction. Izuku lazily got up and moved Brief a foot to the left. The carpet whooshed passed him, barely hitting his cheek.

Brief: T-Thanks Izuku.

Izuku: Don't mention it. Heyo Stocking, Panty. Look who's here.

They groggily rubbed their eyes to see the demon sisters entering the lunch area.

Panty: (annoyed) It's them.

Stocking: Just ignore them.

Scanty: Oh? You're still here, the bathroom treatment trio?

Kneesocks: How's the school lunch we recommended? I'm pretty sure it was better than whatever the slop you previously had.

Scanty: Exactly. Besides, I had a feeling that the pizza here will make your stomach and brain all flabby.

Izuku turned his head to glare at the sisters who took away the damn delicious pizza he craved. They sat at a different table with many of the popular students standing by them.

Scanty: If you seek to improve your looks and your health, follow our rules.

Kneesocks: And Midoriya, it'll be wise to just leave those two and follow our rules. They're nothing but trouble. Besides, you can be healthy with us! I maintain my beautiful figure with the perfect control of my calorie intake.

Scanty: And I'm sure we'll protect you from those evil ghosts that have been appearing. We ARE the two sisters that keep vanquishing them.

And they proceed to go on and on about how almighty they are in comparison to Panty and Stocking. But as Izuku look at the angel sisters, they were NOT happy that they were getting trash talked when they were literally a two or three meters away from them. Brief was freaking out when Panty was crushing the HELL out of Chuck in pure anger. She was also grinding her teeth while Stocking's eye twitches. Izuku just sighed in annoyance and just patted their shoulders and gave then a reassuring smile.