CHAPTER 28

Right now, Izuku was seen with Stocking cuddling up to him on the couch while watching some random movie. As for Panty, she was seen watching the same random movie as them while placing her hand under his chin as she yawned a few times because of how boring the movie was and Izuku couldn't blame her since the movie was just... Meh, however Izuku was actually more focused on Stocking's warmth more than anything as she got closer to him resting her head on his chest as she focused her attention on Izuku who looked at her as well, both of them staring at each other's eyes, being mesmerized on how bright they are and as they got closer, there lips met, enjoying the taste from each other's lips

(KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!)

Well... Until that happened.

Izuku slightly jumped to hear a sudden explosion from quite a distance away from here.

"The hell was that?" Izuku wondered with Stocking just shrugging her shoulders.

"Don't know, don't care." Stocking said as she just wanted to enioy the taste of Izuku's lips more.

"....Well whatever it is, it better not be a problem" as he said this...

Garterbelt slams the door into the living room, rushing like a chicken with its head cut off. He looked around to only see you two alone.

Garterbelt: Where the hell is Panty?!

This got Stocking to shirt her shoulders while Izuku was confused on why Garterbelt asked.

"Why? Isn't she in her room?" Izuku asked with Garterbelt only shaking his head.

With that he quickly grabs his phone and speed dialed Panty. After a few attempts though, she didn't answer. Garterbelt became frustrated and just tightened the grip on his phone, almost crushing it.

"When that damn whore is needed, she's nowhere to be found! Man I can't STAND her sometimes!" Garrerbelt yells out with anger with Izuku Sighing.

"What the hell's going on?" Izuku asked.

Garterbelt: Apparently there's something or someone causing destruction by the main square of the city. Its presence itself is so powerful, so that's why I was looking for Panty, since you three will be able to work together to take it down.

Stocking: Well too bad blond bitch ain't around here. I guess it's up to us to repent the ghost Izuku.

This only got Izuku to sigh, "Yeah...I know but damn it I was getting comfortable with you too." He said this which got Stocking to smile at the boy while tasting a bit of lips.

"We'll cuddle more later. Let's just go and kick some ass first." Stocking said with Izuku smirking a bit.

"Alright then, Miss Stocking let's do this shit."

With that the two of them jumped downstairs to get to the garage. See Through revs up, and dashed through the driveway and onto the main street. Garterbelt just had a tingling feeling that something may go wrong here.

As Stocking was driving, Izuku noticed the scenarios around him. Burning roads, crashed cars, crumbling buildings, and bent-over streetlights. Whoever done this really took their time to cause destruction.

Stocking: Jesus. What kind of ghost did this?

"There's only one way to find out." Izuku said this while narrowing his eyes.

Stocking then dashed through the streets and dodged all the crushed cars, leading up to an empty street with a lone person standing in the middle of the wreckage. The two of them got out and prepared their weapons.

"Hey stop right there, criminal scum!"

Stocking: Turn around slowly so that we kick the shit out of you!

...

...

...

But the lone figure just stands there. As if it wasn't listening at all.

???: This is a test... I've taken this test to stand victorious against my past. A person only becomes stronger when they defeat their weaker self.

This got Izuku to widen his eyes a bit as he hears something that was beyond this world. Something that many people wouldn't understand. Something that only he would know.

A reference.

"...The fuck...how the hell would you know that reference?! Who the hell are you?!" Izuku yells out as OFA coursed through his body with Stocking being worried on his angry Izuku was.

The lone figure simply chuckles, "...So you've already forgotten about me? It hasn't been that long ya know....I mean I may look different....but I will always be the same person who faced you....Izuku Midoriya and last User of OFA"

As the figure said this, they turned around to reveal their face, and many emotions filled Izuku's head all at once.

This person was different...and yet he could tell who they were...it made him go over the many memories from his time...to when he was just a teen...the death...the innocent lives lost...his anger growing after he thought his childhood friend died....it drove Izuku mad that Blackwhip activated and covered him with Zetsubo vibrating at its masters anger.

"You....what the hell are you fucking doing here....SHIGARAKI!!!!"

The now named Shigaraki just laughed with glee.

"It's so good that you now remember me, Midoriya...it makes me sad that you have to end up losing those precious to you...like the girl who's by your side"

Silence was heard as Izuku blitz towards Shigaraki with anger while Shigaraki himself just laughed out loud.

"YES THAT'S IT!! THAT'S THE IZUKU MIDORIYA I KNOW!! LET'S CAUSE SOME DESTRUCTION JUST LIKE BEFORE!!"

Shigaraki screamed out as he gave Izuku a crazed look on his face while Izuku screamed out in rage and sent Shigaraki a devastating blow to the face that pushed him and caused him to hit the ground hard and formed a large crack to form.

But Shigaraki just laughed out loud as he stared up into the sky as he saw Izuku.

"Just like before...it's almost funny...the nostalgic...he barely look like a hero Izuku"

Izuku glared at Shigaraki as Blackwhip swirled around him.

"All make sure you're nothing bit paste ya fucking BASTARD!!"

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy and also Yes I brought back the walking corpse known as Shigaraki deal with it.