CHAPTER 27

Alright let's recap a short bit

Panty: A ghost that's trying to hit up men? You don't see that everyday. That face looks like it's been through hell and back.

Stocking: Right? She kinda acts like you when you're finding a guy, except you're actually more prettier.

Panty: I'll... Take that as a compliment.

Stocking: What do you think Izuku? Should we go and- Huh?

When she looked by her side, she saw that Izuku wasn't next to her. Panty looked over to her side to see that Izuku wasn't there either. In fact, he wasn't even on top of the building at all!

Izuku: Hello, my lovely lady~

W-Wait what?

...Yes that's the reaction that's confusing as fuck because Izuku was apparently hitting up the lady ghost that was failing to get a date! Bystanders were in utter shock, disgust, and stood in total awe. The binoculars that the Anarchy sisters were using just shattered.

Stocking and Panty: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Izuku internally sighed since this kind of event wasn't what he was expecting but he's rolling with to see here this will lead.

'Ok this is just me doing something personal, I'll talk to girls later but right just need to talk to her.'

And so he did. Izuku introduced himself to the ghost and figured out her name was Penelope Fagry.

She was very shy and had a soft voice around others, but was really desperate to find someone to like her. She even offered her slightly hideous body to the men, which caused them to throw up.

But Izuku politely declined her body, and just said she was perfect just the way she was. Despite her God-awful stench, she was really happy that at least SOMEONE was interested in her. As they both talked for a bit and laughed.

But someone was NOT pleased in the slightest.

Panty: Jesus, what the hell has gotten in you? It looks like you're about to go on a fucking murder spree.

Stocking: ...

Panty: Stocking? Helloooooo? Is the fatty goth girl in there?

Stocking: ...

But she didn't respond. She just kept glaring at Penelope with a glare so icy sharp that it could put even cause the Sun to cool down. Stocking wasn't too pleased that Izuku just suddenly taken a liking to this ghost. Panty was slightly surprised that none of her insults for Stocking are even reaching to her. She just kept ignoring her and kept her gaze at the two.

(scene break)

Stocking: You're going to WHAT?!

Izuku: I'm going on a date. I mean if it wasn't obvious of what I'm trying to do right now.

(DING!)

Izuku: Ah! Cookies are ready!

Izuku asked her yesterday if she was willing to go on a date with him and she happily accepted the invitation. Stocking was burning up with rage in her eyes, fueling the fire that was deep inside of her.

Despite all of that though, she can slowly feel her heart crack little by little. Seeing him with a joyful smile and caring eyes for someone else. She knows he was serious with this whole "dating" thing.