CHAPTER 15

Onboard one of the dozens of landing boats a single soldier writes in a journal while the violent waves of the storm rock and shake his boat while some of his fellow soldiers vomit around him.

"Portschach's journal. July 2nd. Early morning 0600 hours. Fierce Storm. Freezing Temperatures. These are the annals of war. I'm desperate for this bitter engagement to be over so I can head home, where I got wood, hot and burning on the fire ready to heat me up, and my girl waiting for me with pleasure spread across her face." He says to himself while looking up at the approaching beach.

"Heads up." An older more experienced soldier yells. "The times come to pound this out! Some of you guys couldn't hold on. Pathetic! Those squirts have been discharged. Prematurely! But you came through. You came quick, hard! In! And out! Over and over! Strong!" He yells out while thrusting his pelvis forward and performing a stroking motion with his hand. "But we're not finished yet! Now, we must thrust forward! Stay on top of each other. Give a hand when needed. And let's bring this thing to a climax!"

"Hey. How's you're journal entry diddling going?" A soldier beside Portschach asks.

"It's wet!" He replies.

"I get it. Rub out a few thoughts before walking hard and fast into death." A soldier behind Portschach says.

"This is stimulating, ya know? Going so deep into an operation like this." Another soldier stated while stroking the barrel of his gun.

"Know what I heard? No one's ever pulled out successfully before." A soldier wearing glasses states.

"It's true. Ask that old battle bastard; he's been around the block before." The first soldier says.

"Apparently he rode out the 4th Bartholin Campaign and hasn't been the same since." The second soldier informs.

"Well, Gramps? You think we'll be able to squeeze one off?" The glasses soldier asks.

"Need lube..." The old soldier says while struggling to stroke his barrel.

"Come again?" One of them asks.

"Vas deferens, that's how you know." He says quietly. 

"What? Your oral skills blow, old man!" He states.

"Give him a minute. He starts off slow that's all." The second soldier says.

"Beware the name General Scottie!" Gramps suddenly shouts. "We can't let him win! He must go down!"

Suddenly the boat scraps to a halt against the beach.

"It's time Seamen! Get off!" The experienced soldier orders.

All the soldiers tense up and nervously wait for the door to drop. When it does the first soldier to take a step is shot in the head. The glasses soldier steps back in shock before being shot through the eye. Dozens of soldiers are gunned down in the boat. Portschach and what remains of his group cower in fear at the back of the boat.

"Stay strong incoming! Get on top of that mound!" The experienced soldier shouts while pointing at two mounds spaced apart with long wild hair like trees sprouting from them. "Fire your loads at will! let's cream'em, boys!"

 Portschach and the remaining soldiers release a battle cry and storm the beach towards the two mounds.

"GO!GO!GO-" He's shot in the head.

The seamen continue to run up the beach towards the mounds as bullets and explosions pepper the area. They take cover behind small hills and tank traps. Suddenly as the first soldier makes it to the top of the hill massive tissue boxes appear in the sky over the mounds.