CHAPTER 17

Panty's eyebrow twitches annoyed as she fiddles with the disassembled backlace on the table in front of her. She starts to quietly groan and gets louder and louder until finally, she throws her hands up.

"I'm so fucking bored!! Why the fuck do we have to do this shit? Seriously how backward is this: we're sitting at home on the weekend alone jacking off the goddamn machinery!" She exclaims

Meanwhile, next to her Izuku and Stocking who were both performing maintenance on their respective weapons; while surrounded by large piles of pink Panties and Blue Stockings. Stocking who was wearing a welding helmet was using a large machine equipped with a grinder to sharpen her swords. While beside her Izuku was busy using a Blowtorch to seal any cracks or damage to his sword.

"Damn it come on, come on....man how does he do it when ever his things get damaged?" Izuku mutters while trying to get the blowtorch to reignites.

As Stocking lifts her blade up from the grinder she examines it closely to see a sudden crack appear on the blade. Chuck skitters by laughing. She throws the blade at Chuck causing green blood to splatter, lifts her helmet up, and turns to her sister.

"I can't tell you how much I love it when you get dramatic. It's like you really don't know the answer to that question. Gee, I don't know Panty. You think maybe we'll get the wrath of the afro queen if these weapons aren't prepped?" She asks.

"Oooo. My names Stocking and I would rather sit home and jack off machinery than go out on the weekend like a real girl does." Panty says while jacking her gun of between her legs until it pops apart. "Come on! This goes against everything that we were created to do! Let's ditch that man-twat!" She says hopefully with a  smile.

"You know the purpose of our existence? Look, why don't you just take over his job, alright? Just kill the 'mo and you can take over for him." Stocking states.

Suddenly Panty's phone dings and she puts her hand in her sister's face while looking at the device. After a second she looks over her shoulder at her friends and lets out a short laugh. In a short second, she redoes her hair to mimic an afro.

"Hello Stocking and Izuku I'm here to interrupt your life and tell you that we have been blessed with another heavenly mandate. Check it!" Panty states while mimicking Garter's voice.

She shoves her phone in the two's face to show it's an invitation to something called lingerie being held at Daten High.

"Looks like a pedophile's dream come true." Izuku says

"Lingerie run? Sound cheferiffic." Stocking states

Sometime later the moon hangs high in the sky and the sounds of a part echo into the night. At Daten high lingerie run is in full swing; all the students of the school are in their underclothes dancing, drinking, and partying. Nearby Brief was surrounded by five large boys who look more like adult men.

"Are you really that short or you just trying to suck my giant dick, ya fairy" The leader asks.

Brief was grabbed by the collar and ilwas lifted up to their level.

"Look! He got all his clothes on at a fucking naked party! I don't think you old enough to be in here boy! Yo mama called earlier and she wants to know when you gonna be home for you tit milk!" He yells directly at brief's face covering it in saliva.

They throw Brief away and start high-fiving and head-butting each other.

Suddenly See-Through crashes through the fence blowing them all away including Brief. The five bullies fly through the air and land in the cleavages of five girls. See-Through door was then kicked open and out steps none other than Panty and Stocking in their panties and bra's as well as Izuku in his underwear with him just sighing in embarrassment with Stocking staring at his body intensely.