CHAPTER 18

"Daten City, a veritable vortex of necessary waste. A place where people are always digging for the newest tastiest nugget of gold. But trends, like bodily functions, happen.  What's passionately picked one day is destined to be flicked to the side the next."

All over Daten City people were for some reason picking their noses in public out on the street, at stores, restaurants, and schools everyone was digging for gold. Everyone except for Stocking and Izuku who were at a cafe with Panty who was picking her nose.

"Tell me you're not picking your nose in public." Stocking says stopping mid-scoop of her desert while also giving Izuku a piece.

"It's called Oscar picker Therapy, and it's officially a thing; here check it out." Panty says before handing her a book.

Stocking starts skimming through the book with Izuku leaning over so he gets a look too.

"I would say this is strange but I've seen worse as of late so this doesn't really phase me. And I can't tell if that's good or bad." Izuku remarks before taking a bite of Stocking's desert.

"Fuck yeah, mucous membranes! Get fingered!" She says before sticking her finger deeper into her nose and moaning. "Look, sugar tits, everyone is doing it." Panty states.

"Nothing personal, but you're an ass. Could you stop? I'm trying to eat." Stocking says after throwing the book away and before continuing to eat.

"That shit looks like what I'm picking. Who's an ass now." Panty states.

"You should try some, ya nose whore. They just put it on the menu. It's gooey goodness still has enough crunch to get stuck in your teeth. It's awesome. It's made from this extra-thick, one-hundred-eight percent egg cream. It's a goddamned sweet revolution! Sticky little nougat, I love you so!" Stocking says going off into her own little world.

Meanwhile, Panty stares at her sister not caring about anything she says. Her face changes to a pleasured expression as he starts pulling her finger from her nose until it pops out with a large orange booger attached to it that looks suspiciously like the desert Stocking was eating.

"See, they look exactly the same! That's sick!" Panty says while pointing at the booger and desert.

"I think you need some water; all that picking has dehydrated you." Stocking states.

"Probly." Panty replies.

While the two sisters banter on, Izuku's phone rings,as he picks it up to see it's Garter he quickly answers and Garter's face appears on the screen he too was picking his nose.

"What's up." Izuku says.

"I think I've found the reason why your Sword Zetsubō is suddenly not responding to you." He states.

"Fucking'A! lay it on me." Izuku replies excitedly.

"Ever since you were able to unlock your weapon you're starting to gain a bit of power that resembles that of Angels and because of that Zetsubō being something that came from your quirk or better yet has a bit more of a demonic nature may have thrown yourself out of balance and that Angel side is slowly taking you over. Making you're Demonic weapon to become weaker and weaker in the process. So I think it's better to have harmony over these powers you have and restore that balance ya feel me." Garter explains.

"Hai, I read ya loud and clear, thanks Garter I appreciate it." Izuku says.

"No problem but I feel like you should do it soon I fear this nose-picking epidemic was not caused by mortal hands." Garter states.