CHAPTER 20

Izuku who was in combat mode with little to no amount of sleep saw a small ghost busted through the door and hopped its way through the hall which got him to groan a bit and then saw The angel sisters soon follow, completely smelling like shit.

Izuku had to cover his nose a bit from the smell and follow them to assist on killing the ghost.

But the Hours have passed, and it's literally time for school to open...with Izuku's eyes twitching as he felt like he was about to collapse.

"This ghost...is really getting on my nerves right now" Izuku said as he leaned on a wall with his head down.

"I can't believe we chased it until the sun came up." Stocking said as she saw Izuku's appearance and she was concerned for the boy while said boy went towards one of the lockers and got out what appeared to be fresh clothes for Panty and Stocking to wear which the girls thanked once more while heading somewhere to remove the smell and change out of the ones they were wearing.

It took a few minutes until they finally were back and smelled fresher than ever.

???: Uhh, excuse me?

The trio looked to their right to see two formally dressed students approach them with a curious look on their faces.

Student: Why aren't you three wearing your uniforms?

Student 2: You should pay attention to your personal appearance.

Izuku: Bitch, I'm fabulous~

He said this with Sarcasm laced in his voice that it made both Anarchy Sisters to chuckle at that but they were worried for the Greenette as Stocking walked towards him and have his head to lean on her shoulders with him thanking her as he doze off for a bit which made her smile.

Panty: Why the hell are you asking anyway? Is there a party today?

Student: Haven't you heard? The new school queens have laid down their rules on this school.

Panty: What? But weren't we the rulers already?

Student 2: You three were yesterday's news.

Student: You should learn the new rules and follow them if you know what's good for you.

The two students then took their leave, while letting our trio ponder well the duo to ponder since one of their own was fast asleep but they did wonder on what the hell was going on. Brief was visable at the corner of the eye of Izuku who slightly opened his eyes with Brief, who was looking around worried while seeing everyone in different uniform.

Izuku: Brief!

He heard Izuku's call and ran over to his side with a smile of relief.

Brief: Hey Izuku...woah you look half dead are you ok?

Izuku: Don't... worry I'll be fine but rather on my well being, What's going on dude? Hey, can you tell us what the HELL is happening right now?

Brief: U-Umm, sure. Let's just sit down o-over there.

He points at a bench next to the entrance, where all the students were passing by. The trio sat down and looked over and Brief while he explains.

Apparently there were these two demon sisters that began ruling over the school. They enforced strict rules and fucked over the system with the students' morales. They were also the mayor's daughters apparently, so the teachers or the principal can't do anything about it.