CHAPTER 9

Barby glared at the three with hate and yelled out, "Barby Blast!" With an unpleasant scream that came from her throat, the football players all linked arms and rushed towards Izuku, Panty and Stocking from all sides. The Anarchy Sisters jumped over the football players while Izuku activated OFA while grabbing Brief and jumped in the air high enough to avoid the collision that the football players caused against each other.

Panty then lands on the left side of the field and Stocking was in the right side, Panty then kicks a football over the football players who followed it like cats with a laster pointer, they chased after it as the ball reaches Stocking who hits it back over to Panty and once again the football players follows and runs after it. While Panty and Stocking have their game of monkey in the middle with the football team, Barby who was high above them was watching, "hmph, they suddenly have experience with playing with balls don't they" She says as she kept watching the football players run back and forth but Barby Suddenly remembers something or rather someone.

"Wait... where's that black green highlighted bastard?" She said wjike looking around frantically to find Izuku and then she heard the sound of wind which made her suddenly avoid a fist that was close to have her head caved in and a body that passes her.

"What the fu-" She tried to say unitl she avoided air Blast from Izuku who was floating in the air with a smile on his face that made Barby pissed.

"The sky is for me alone you hoodlum!" She screamed as she flew towards Izuku, who used Blackwhip and concentrated the whips to cause them to become stiff and Sharp, "BlackWhip: Sword Mode!"

He screamed as he flew towards Barby sending combos of slashes towards her, who tries to maneuver them as much as she can but that seems to be impossible because she felt herself getting cuts multiple times on her body and she was then wrapped around and being pulled and got punched in the chest that caused her scream in pain until she was hit in the head by a kick from Izuku powerful enough to send her towards the bleachers.

Barby glared at Izuku who flexed his fingers which caused his blackwhips to respond and sending attacks towards the Bitchy Queen Bee.

Meanwhile we see Brief waking up and stands up, "Oh thank goodness, it was just a dream" he said but he was stopped when he heard Panty shouting at him which made him look up and catches the football in his hand and within seconds if catching it, he was dogpiled on by the football players.

The players were all dazesc and groaning in pain while Panty and Stocking walk up to the pile.

"Just who are these helmeted men?" Stocking says while poking on one of the players helmets with her sword.

After she poked the helmets, they all turned into green and black bees that all started to fly away.

"Make my Day, Bee-gone!" Panty says as she aimed at the fleeing bees.

Panty shoots each Bee down quickly and blows the billowing smoke from the barrel of her weapon.

"Uh My head hurts" one of the football players said while another questioned if he was a bee with Sticking said it wasn't the case while saying it was Random house Barby that decided to put bees in there ears to control them.

Right now Barby was busy dodging the many tendrils from Izuku while seeing that all the football players were no longer I her control that it made her grunt in annoyance before refocusing on Izuku who disappeared from her veiw until she felt a sudden punch to her gut that caused her to spit out her saliva.