CHAPTER 25

Officer: Miss Panty, Miss Stocking. You're here by under arrest for the murder of Mr. Husband Petter.

That was something that Izuku wasn't expecting when he woke up one morning.

As Izuku was just sitting in the kitchen eating some eggs he cooked. That was until he heard handcuffs and Panty's ranting voice.

This made him run towards the living room only to see police officers and the anarchy sisters exiting the door, before it slams shut on its own. Through the window, Izuku witnessed the angels entering some sort of limo police car.

Garterbelt: This is very unfortunate indeed.

Garterbelt said as he was next to Izuku with the boy turning his towards the Priest.

"Uh yeah it is... Who was this "Husband Peter" that those police officers were talking about?" Izuku said since he wanted to know what was going on before jumping the gun to break Panty and Stocking from our of their cuffs.

Garterbelt: Husband Peter was the first ever ghost who was recognized as a citizen of Daten City. Everyone loved him for his kindness and generosity. He even got married to another friendly ghost woman.

Izuku: And they suspect that Panty and Stocking were the ones who murdered him?

Garterbelt: Precisely.

This made Izuku think, "They may be reckless but I highly doubt they're that coldblooded to kill someone that innocent. You didn't sent them to kill them, right?"

Garterbelt: Absolutely not.

With that Izuku nodded his head, "Ok looks like I'll have to help those two now, any idea where the car went?" Izuku asked

Garterbelt: They're most likely going to go to that TV station where they're gonna broadcast "Judgement Day".

Izuku: "Judgement Day"? What is tha-

As if on cue, the TV turns on with a loud man screaming the title of the show.

Commentator: JUDGEMENT DAY!

The unnamed commentator looks a little crazy with his frizzled white hair and square glasses