CHAPTER 23

The school ordeal kinda went back to normal after the faceoff against the demon sisters. It's been smooth sailing after that, but it was until one day when Panty and Stocking started their usual sisterly disputes.

Two meteorites fell from the sky and crashed into the church, revealing two off brand Transformers. And Izuku wasn't joking when he saw them and it got even weirder when the sisters ate the power cores from the "Transhomers".

Yep, that's what they called it here.

They became robots and tried to fight each other in their robotic forms for hours upon end. This lasted for almost a week, and Izuku was pretty much sick of it as he just wanted to rest since their weren't any ghost.

But It was a good thing Brief accidently summoned a ghost from the two former Transhomers. After a quick wakeup call for both of the sisters, they turned back into their regular selves again to destroy the ghost and the rest of the Transhomers they created in the process.

Izuku was able to treat Stocking for some ice cream after that, and she was really happy about that meanwhkle Panty decided to stay st the church to chill skmce she thought of going to a love hotel that where this guy was waiting for her but she chamged her mind which surprised Stocking with Izuku patting Panty's head with her blushing.

Izuku right now was eating three scoops vanilla, chocolate and pistachio while Stocking was consuming many bowls of the delicious cold treat. Despite this though, she had times where she would look at Izuku with a red face. Whenever Izuku ask her about it though, she just shrugs it off and said she was fine.

But in any case, they were having a good time. Sure it was some small chat, but-

(BANG!)

???: EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND! NOW!

Izuku's eyes dart over to the entrance of the ice cream shop to see a man with a ski mask on with an over exaggerated looking pistol. Everyone in the parlor was petrified and got on the ground as fast as possible. The dude pointed a gun at Izuku and Stocking.

Robber: I said get on the fucking ground! Do I have to repeat myself?!

Izuku glared at the robber but listened as he and Stocking faced their heads on the ground, signifying the robber that they were abiding by his commands.

But Izuku knew it was a good thing that he chose the seats on the far side of the parlor. It was a good enough distance for the robber to not hear Izuku, who was able to whisper the plan he came up to Stocking, and she was up for it.

The robber pointed his gun at the cashier, who was trying his best to put all the money in as much as possible. He smirks to himself until he felt a tap on his shoulder. While he was distracted, Izuku was able to walk behind him and give him an all too innocent smile on his face. He quickly pointed his gun at my face in response.

Robber: Didn't I tell you to lay your ass on the floor?! Do you WANT to have a nice bullet through that thick skull of yours?!

Izuku: I just wanted to show you something, kind sir.

Robber: (raises eyebrow) And what will that be?

Izuku: This.

As soon as Izuku said this he gave the robber a smile but it wasn't the usual friendly smile....it was

it was