CHAPTER 10

Daten city...was in ruins, destroyed by the ghost, a cargo jet was seen flying between the twin arch towers when abruptly the plane explodes.

In the city streets, citizens scream in terror while looking at the giant mummy-like ghost with a scissor like weapon, through a building we saw See-through knocking it aside as it comes to a drifting halt and then from the car stands Panty, while beside her sits Stocking.

"I don't see no ghost" Panty says while standing up in her seat and lifet her shades.

"Who you gonna call, mother bitches?" Stocking asks

From the rubble beside them, the ghost jumps out roaring in anger with Panty and Stocking gasping in surprise. Suddenly the ghost was decapitated and explodes and through the explosion comes flying a red and black motorcycle with it's tires coming to a screeching halt beside See-through, with the person who was riding the motorcycle was Izuku who lifted the helmet from his head while slicking back his hair with a serious look on his face as he wore  a black blazer with silver like accents with a tight red shirt underneath and black custom pants with lots of pockets.

"The best hunters around" He stated while activating his quirk with it's lightening acrs that surrounded him got wild while also pushing up his tinted sunglasses.

PANTY, STOCKING AND IZUKU IN

Right now we see both Panty and Stocking on a stage with several male backup dancers surrounded by cheering fans, elsewhere was where we see Izuku in the center of a fire like inferno with his hair swaying as he sweat with a serious look n his face as he clenched his fist that resonated power as it glowed.

SEX AND THE DATEN CITY

Panty, Stocking and Izuku were seen jumping away from a ghost after slashing,shooting and pressurized wind blast causing it to explode.

The three then landed on the gorind when suddenly behind them a towering building turns into a multi-eyed ghost.

THIS WINTER

But right now in the actual place that was known as Daten city, a place filled with promotion for the movie. Buses, buildings, people. Everywhere you look you will see it. People through out the city wore shirts for the movie and watch from a massive big screen on a building with the trailer for the movie.

"All I want is for him to tell me I'm the one, is that too much to ask?" Panty says while driving See-through and taking a look in the back seat at an unconscious Izuku.

"I'm sorry but he's just not into you" Stocking states with her arms crossed with Panty flipping her off from that statement.

Right now inside the photo shooting studio was where we saw Panty posing in various sexy outfits.

"That's it Panty! Work it, baby yeah! That it be the tiger! Like a tiger" the photographer said as he praises Panty while taking dozens of photos.

"Meow" Panty did a cat like pose towards the photographer as he takes more photos before making the ok sign with his hand

"Great! That's a wrap" he said while giving a thumbs up.

With the shoot over Panty followed by team Panty walk through the studio halls.

"You were un-effing believable today Panty!" Mack said as He compliments Panty.

"Tell me something I don't know. When can we go shopping?" She says cross-armed in a bored tone while her make up artist powders her cheek and her hairstylist brushes her hair.