CHAPTER 24

Early next day, Garterbelt summoned all  three of  them, with both Izuku and Stocking in her bed with the former struggling to get up since both him and Stocking were naked and the latter washidling onto him with a satisfying smile on her face while Panty was busy to not try to look at their direction as they faced the front of the church. He seemed very distressed over something. A few seconds was all it took from both Izuku and Stocking to be fully clothed and sat on the couch where Panty was and started listening to what he had to say.

Garterbelt: How much money are you gonna waste before enough is enough?!

"Um...Garterbelt I already told you that the ice cream was free-" but Izuku didn't get to finish.

Garterbelt: Not that! Those two were able spend so much that the bills are totalling three million!

This made Izuku to stare at the Anarchy Sisters with raised eyebrows, "what are you two been up to?" Izuku asked in wonder while having Stocking laying on his lap.

Stocking: Don't blame us!

Panty: I'm pretty sure we didn't spend THAT much in one sitting.

Garterbelt: Oh REALLY? Well how about the five hundred thousand dollar jelly fish extract? The two hundred thousand dollars for a breat pump? A six hundred thousand ball-jointed doll? Three hundred thousand dollars for the rarest sweet delicacies from around the world?! Every single one of these worthless items makes no sense!

Izuku was silent at what he just heard.

Panty: Garter if you're just going to act like a baby, you should just crawl up inside of your giant fat vagina where you belong.

Garterbelt: YOU'RE the ones irresponsible, so you crawl up my vagina! I don't even have enough money to fix the church!

And as if on cue, Izuku felt a small wet droplet of water falling him on his head. He looked up to see the ceiling still barely standing in its current condition.

Izuku: How did I not notice this before?

Stocking: Well WE'RE working on our asses off killing the ghost that you assign us to erradicate! We earned this too!

Panty: Yeah we totally earned this!

Garterbelt: Your work only brings in Heaven currency, not moolah to be used down here! In fact, you two never made a single penny while being on the surface!

Panty: (annoyed) Yeah yeah yeah, we get the picture. (smirks) If that's the case, all we have to do is grab some green stuff and give it to you. Sounds fair?

Garterbelt: Y-YOU'RE the ones who are going to make some money? Hehe... Hahahahahaha...! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He just laughed his ass off without a care in the world. In the girls' eyes though, they were dead serious. Izuku couldn't help a smile that crawled on his face as he saw that they were determined to get three million dollars in some way shape or form.

Stocking: Psh, this will be EASY. All we need is three days and we'll be set!

Ok this just made Izuku widen his eyes at what he just heard from Stocking who was busy holding his hand.

Izuku: T-Three days?! H-Hold on a sec-

Panty: Totally! Easy money!

Garterbelt: Hmph. Very well, prove to me that you three can earn three million dollars in three days. But if you fail , I will have you swear the unbreakable vow of Heaven that you won't waste money ever again! And you know what happens if you break it!