Chapter 5

Joy's POV
After Seulgi oppa was out of my sight, I looked at Seungwan. "So, are you coming, or are you coming?"

"Do I really have a choice to that question?" He chuckled, "Okay, I'll just message in our group chat to pick their uniforms here and inform them about the practice on Monday."

He picked up his backpack on the bench and walked towards the exit. He gestured for me to follow him, so I followed.

"What time is your basketball practice?" I asked him.

"5 pm. By the way, why don't you message me instead so you will not bother yourself to come here?" He asked and searched for something in his backpack.

"Duh, I called you many times, I texted you too, but you're not responding to me."

"Really?" He took the thing that his searching for, which was his phone. "I'm sorry, it was in my backpack earlier." He said while showing his phone to me.

"It's okay. Because of you, I got a chance to see Seulgi oppa today." I giggled.

"Seulgi oppa?!" He couldn't believe what he heard from me. "I already heard you say that a while ago but didn't get a chance to ask you." He said while typing on his phone.

"Yes, I'm calling him Seulgi oppa, and he didn't complain about that, so I think it's fine to call him that."

"Whatever, Sooyoung." He finished typing and glanced at me while still walking. "Where are they?"

"I think they are already in the restaurant."

"Why did you guys suddenly want to hang out? What's the occasion?" He asked again.

Why does he have so many questions?!

"It's because it's Friday, and we all finished our exams today duh," I answered irritatedly.

He laughed, "You're such an old lady. You're so grumpy."

I looked at him and hit his arm. "Because you have so many questions!" I irritatedly said and walked faster.

I heard him laugh at what I said.

Seulgi's POV
After I exited the gym, I went straight to the parking lot, but before I got there, I saw a pretty girl struggling to carry her books while walking. So I approached her.

"Hey, you need help?" I asked her.

She stopped on her track and looked at me. She looked surprised for a second. "A-ahmm, it's okay. Thanks." She bowed at me and continued walking.

But I think I should help her because she's carrying seven books and looked like she's having a hard time.

I followed her. "Wait!" I said. She stopped and looked at me again. I grabbed the five books without her permission. "I insist," I smiled at her.

"T-thank you." She shyly said.

"Where are you heading?" I started the conversation with her when we started walking again.

"To the parking lot."

"Why did you carry so many books?" We are almost at the parking area.

"B-because my friend forgot her books, so I got them for her plus, I also have a book." She stuttered again.

Do I look like a bad guy, so that's why she's stuttering?

"Oh, what a good friend you are," I commented.

We went to her car, and she opened the door in the passenger seat. She put the books she was carrying there, so I also put the books I was holding there. I stood straight and was about to introduce myself because she might think I am a bad guy, but someone called me.

"Seulgi!" I looked in the direction where the voice came from, and there I saw Moonbyul quite far from us, and look like he was getting impatient waiting for me.

"Oh, I need to leave before my friend becomes a beast." I quickly said to her.

I ran to where Moonbyul was without waiting for the girl's response. I really forgot about him.

"I've been waiting here for so long!" He complained.

I chuckled, "I'm sorry." I took his uniform from my backpack and hand over to him. "Here's your uniform, dude."

He instantly changed his expression to a bright face. "Woah, it looks so cool!" He said while looking at the uniform as if he wasn't annoyed earlier.

I just shook my head at the rapid change in his mood, "Let's go now so we can go home earlier."

He nodded and pressed his car's key fob.

Joohyun's POV
We were at the restaurant for maybe thirty minutes when someone squealed. I don't need to look to know who it is because I think everyone knows who that person is.

"Oh my! I saw him again! I think we're destined for each other!" She giggled. She sat in the empty seat next to me. My ears, get ready, okay?

"The who?" Yerim asked.

Our sitting arrangement...

Lisa-Jennie-Rosé-Jisoo

=Table=

Seungwan-Me-Sooyoung-Yerim

"My Seulgi oppa!" She squealed again. Can I tweak her just once?

"Gosh, your voice is so loud, Sooyoung!" Jennie complained, and Lisa covered Jennie's ears upon hearing what Jennie said. She looked at Lisa and smiled. "It's okay, honey. Besides, I'm a little bit far from her." She said to Lisa.

Lisa removed his hands from Jennie's ears. "That's a good decision that we chose to sit here." Lisa smiled back at her.

Seungwan nodded, "I agree. My ears have been hurting because of her for a while now." We laughed at what he said.

"Just shut up, Seungwan-ah. You've been complaining for a while now too. You're so annoying." Sooyoung leered at him.

"Gosh! You're both annoying. We've been waiting for you two for so long." Jennie exaggeratedly said.

"It is his fault!" Sooyoung pointed at Seungwan while looking at him. "He is not responding to my message or call!"

"Yah, it hurts!" I complained and irritatedly looked at Sooyoung while covering my right ear with my hand because she shouted at my side.

"Oops! My bad." Sooyoung said while covering her mouth.

She's not even saying sorry! Argh, this kid!

"Because I'm busy giving the uniforms," Seungwan explained himself. "You even witness it, and that is also the reason why you see Seulgi." Seungwan grimaced.

Sooyoung smiled as if her eyes had a heart."You're right. Okay, I shut up now."

"Tsk tsk tsk. What a crazy couple." Jisoo suddenly said, and Seungwan and Sooyoung glared at him. He raised his hands immediately as if he was surrendering. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Can we order now? 'Cause I'm so hungry." Rosé said while rubbing her left hand to her stomach.

Jisoo looked at her, "Of course, wifey." He quickly said, and then he raised his left hand. "Waiter!"