Chapter 38

Joohyun's POV
"She just loves Seulgi. She loves him so much." YooA said.

"What?" Seulgi frowned at her. "We only met this year, and she's in love with me immediately?"

"Actually, you met when we were in middle school. You helped her once when she was being bullied by a group of girls. After that day, she was watching you from a distance, but it looked like she was stalking you, in my opinion. When she found out that you and Joohyun were dating after we graduated from high school, she was furious at that time. So, she planned something to ruin your relationship." YooA told us.

Seulgi gasped, "Don't tell me she was the one who did that?"

YooA nodded, "Sad to say, but yes."

"Did what?" I looked at Seulgi with a confused look.

"The one who gave you a picture of the woman and me at the hotel." He answered.

I frowned. "The picture of you and the woman both naked in bed?"

He removed his hand from my hand and scratched his temple. He nodded, "Do you have to ask in detailed?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Just clarifying," I answered, and he grimaced. I looked at YooA again. "Please continue."

"As Seulgi said, she was the one who sent the picture to you, Joohyun, and she also planned it," YooA said.

"The hell," Seulgi commented.

"How can she do that?" I asked.

"She ordered the waiter to mix sleeping pills in Seulgi and others' drinks so that even a little alcohol would make them feel dizzy and sleepy. After they fell asleep, Tzuyu ordered a man to carry Seulgi out of the bar and take him to that hotel room. She hired a prostitute to undress Seulgi and also herself. The man took a picture afterward." YooA said.

"Why did the woman take off all my clothes?" Seulgi asked.

I'm jealous of that woman now. She saw all of Seulgi before me!

"Because you wouldn't believe that something happened between the two of you if she just took off your shirt," YooA answered.

"Did something happen between Seulgi and that woman?" I asked.

YooA shook her head, "Nothing happened. As if Tzuyu would allow that to happen."

Seulgi and I sighed in relief. So, erase the possibility of Seulgi having a child with another woman.

"That's good to know," Seulgi said. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

YooA thinks for a while. "There's more," she answered while nodding. "She also planned it when she was carrying books going to the parking lot of our campus and when someone harassed her in the parking lot of the mall."

"That's not your books?" Seulgi's eyes widened.

"Yes. She just borrowed those from the library."

"Then what happened to the man who pretended to harass her?"

"She released that man."

"Oh great! I got an injury because of that, and then I will know it was intentional?" I looked at Seulgi, who looked like he was suppressing his annoyance. My poor Seul.

"She did that on purpose, so she could have an excuse to get close to you."

Seulgi frowned, "She can get close to me without doing those things."

"Did she purposely go to the café with you on the first day of school?" I asked when I remembered that day.

YooA nodded, "Yeah, she just wanted to know if you still have feelings for Seulgi. Whether you're going to be a threat or not."

"And?" I rolled my eyes when Seulgi asked anticipatingly.

"And she confirmed that Joohyun still has feelings for you."

Seulgi looked at me and smiled from ear to ear. He looked very annoyed earlier, and then his expression changed immediately. Crazy.

"You looked like an idiot now, Seul," I commented, and he pouted.

YooA saved the recording and looked at Seulgi, "I'll send the recording to you later, Seulgi."

"Why did you do that anyway? Why did you tell us what Tzuyu did to us? I thought she was your friend." Seulgi asked her.

"That's my reason. Because I'm her friend, and because I love her. I don't want her to do anything else to the point that her life will be ruined. I let her do all the things that she did before because I thought it's just a natural act if you love someone. But after what happened to both of you, I realized that she's been losing herself while loving you, Seulgi. Sorry again if I said everything just now. I will cooperate if you intend to sue Tzuyu and me." She stood up and bowed to us. "I'm going to leave now."

Seulgi and I also stood up and bowed to her, "Thank you for telling us the truth, YooA. I really appreciate it." Seulgi said.

I nodded in agreement, "I know it's so hard, to tell the truth, especially if she's your friend."

She smiled, "No need to thank me. I should have done that before, but I only dare to tell you everything just now." She looked at her wristwatch. "I have to go now. I still have a class."

"Okay. Take care." I said.

"See you around, YooA," Seulgi said.

She waved her hand, and we waved back at her. After she left, we sat back on the sofa and sighed.

"I never expected that Tzuyu would do that because of love," Seulgi commented.

I looked at him. "Was the energy drinks she gave you taste good?" I teased him.

He looked at me too. "I didn't drink those. I gave all the drinks she gave me to Mr. Jung." He grimaced.

"You're so mean. She gave it to you, but you gave it to someone else."

"Because I really don't want to accept those drinks. I feel like the things I did to her were not sincere."

I rolled my eyes at his reason, "But it's still mean. Anyway, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Are you going to sue her?"

He nodded without hesitation, "She might do something bad to you again if we just let her go after we know the truth. How about you?"

"For me, I will give her a chance if she asks me to."

Seulgi frowned, "Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Why not? Everyone deserves a chance to change themselves to become a better version of themselves. I know you know that better than me."

"You have a point there."

When our parents and my sister came, we told them what YooA told us earlier. My parents were surprised because they didn't know Seulgi and I had a relationship before.

Our parents want to sue only Tzuyu because YooA told us everything and is willing to cooperate. But I didn't agree with them to sue her, and I told them we would do that if she only planned to do something again.

They were against what I said, but Seulgi helped me to convince them even though I knew he also wanted to put Tzuyu behind bars. He said he would talk to her and update us on the outcome of their conversation. So in the end, I win.