Chapter 41

Joohyun's POV
I took my phone out of my bag when I felt it vibrate. I smiled when I saw who was calling.

"I guessed it's Seulgi," Jennie commented.

"Put on the loudspeaker," Sooyoung demanded.

I just grimaced at them. I answered the call and put it to my ear. "Hello, Seul?"

I was surprised when someone grabbed my phone and put the call on loudspeaker.

"Where are you, love?" Seulgi said on the other line.

I looked at who did that, and it was Yerim. She put my phone in the middle of our table. I was about to get my phone when Jennie and Yerim, who were on my both sides, stopped my hands. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I'm in a café with the girls," I answered.

"No boys?"

"None. How about you?"

"I'm in the cafeteria having lunch."

"With?"

"With myself." He chuckled. "Moonbyul is with Yongsun." He added.

"No girls?" I asked too.

"Not a single one. Some just glancing and staring, but there was no one at my table." His voice sounded like informing, not bragging.

I raised my eyebrow, "And you enjoy it?"

"Not really. I'm uncomfortable, honestly. But if it's you, then it's a yes." He chuckled again.

"Funny." I sarcastically said, but I smiled afterward. "Anyway, why did you call?"

"I just missed you." He said sweetly.

I looked at the others when Jennie and Yerim removed their hands from me. They all covered their mouths to stop their squeals. They're crazy.

"I miss you too. Why don't you come here?" I suggested.

"Oh, I want to, but it's girls bonding. I don't want girls to think that because we're dating, you don't have time for them anymore."

I smiled at what he said. I looked at the others, and they signaled that it was okay to invite Seulgi.

"They don't mind if you come here."

"Don't tempt me, love. I might go there." He chuckled.

I laughed softly. "Then go. It doesn't have a problem with that. Crazy."

"But I want you to have fun with them without me, love. I'll see you later anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup. I'll just go to the gym after I eat."

"Okay. We will also go to the gym after."

"Okay. Take your time, love. I love you."

"Hmm. I love you too," I said and hung up the call.

"In fairness to Seulgi, he also values ​​your relationship with your friends, like my hubby." Rosé commented after the call.

"Is he always sweet to you, Joohyun?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"Most of the time. But he can be serious when we need to talk seriously." I answered.

Yerim grimaced. "I bet he was just sweet in the beginning."

I laughed softly, "He's been sweet since we were in middle school, Yerim-ah. You're so bitter. I thought you had a boyfriend?"