Chapter 57

Joohyun's POV
"Why are you here?" I asked when I woke up and saw Suzy instead of Seulgi.

She was sitting on the other bed, busy on her phone when I woke up. She startled and placed her hand on her chest.

"Why are you two surprising me?" She asked with a surprised face.

I frowned and sat on my bed. "What?"

"Nothing," She shook her head. "And I'm here because I was planning to sleep last night in the living area when Seulgi oppa went there and said I can sleep here."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows. "Why did he do that?"

"He said he wanted to avoid temptation. Change topic. I thought you would do that, unnie. Our parents and Seulgi oppa's parents were left shocked when you two entered here last night." She laughed.

"I thought they wanted a grandchild?"I confusedly asked.

She grimaced. "They just testing you two."

"What?!" I was shocked by what I heard.

My sister nodded and told me everything the elders talked about yesterday. "But it doesn't matter to them even if you fail the test because they can have a grandchild." She added, finishing the story.

"They're crazy," I said in disbelief.

Suzy laughed, "Yeah, they are. By the way, unnie, why didn't you do that even though our parents and Seulgi oppa's parents acted like they let you do that?" I remembered what happened between Seulgi and me last night. "Wait!" I was out of my deep thoughts when I heard Suzy's voice. I looked at her and saw her eyes widen. "Did... Did something happen between you two?"

I immediately shook my head. "Nothing happened." That's half true, okay?

She raised her eyebrow. "Then, why is your face like a tomato now?" She narrowed her eyes. "Tell me the truth, unnie. I promise I won't tell our parents." She raised her right hand.

"It's just so hot here. That's why my face is red right now." I fanned my face, but she didn't buy my excuse because the aircon was on. I rolled my eyes. "We really didn't do that."

She frowned, "Why?"

"What why? Of course, we are not yet ready to be parents now."

"You have a point there." She nodded. "But why Seulgi oppa looks like he was really going to do that?"

I grimaced. "He was just teasing our parents and me."

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom before she could ask another question. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, and left the room. I saw Seulgi still sleeping on the sofa.

I was about to approach Seulgi when I heard mom's voice from the dining area calling me. I looked at her and saw that she was with dad and Seulgi's parents having breakfast.

I walked towards them and looked at my mom after greeting them. "Why did you call me, mom?"

"Why is Seulgi sleeping there?" She pointed in Seulgi's direction. "Did you two fight last night?"

I shook my head. "No, we didn't." We actually almost made love last night, mom. I added in my mind. "He just wants to sleep there."

My mom nodded, "Anyway, can we expect now to have a grandchild?" They all looked at me, anticipating.

"Nothing happened between us last night, mom." I grimaced. "Please excuse me. I'm going to wake Seulgi up now." I reasoned out because I knew my mom would interrogate me if I didn't leave now. I bowed at them and walked away from them.

"I told you. Seulgi won't do that." I heard Ms. Lee proudly say as I walked out.

"But I thought I would have a grandchild now." Mom's voice sounded disappointed, and I heard my dad and Mr. Kang chuckle.

I shook my head. They're unbelievable. I approached Seulgi and sat beside him. I looked at him, who was sleeping soundly.

He's still handsome even though he's just sleeping. I smiled at what I thought and tapped Seulgi's cheek lightly to wake him up.

"Seul, wake up now," I said after I tapped his cheek.

He moved slightly, and after a moment, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "Am I in heaven? Because I am seeing an angel now." He smiled at me.

"Crazy," I rolled my eyes. "Get up. Let's have our breakfast now."

He sat up and groaned. "Ouch," He winced.

"Why?" I asked worriedly.

"It's still hurt down there." He winced again.

"Really? I thought you already released it last night?" I'm glad that mine doesn't hurt anymore.

"I did, but it still hurts."

I laughed softly, "Serves you right for teasing me last night."

He pouted, "I didn't expect to carry away. You're a good kisser, love."

"Of course, I have kissed a lot before, so I became a good kisser." I bragged, and he grimaced. "But I wonder..." I trailed off.

"What?" He asked, not interested in our conversation anymore.

I laughed. Jealous. He frowned at me, so I stopped laughing, "I wonder if I was the only one you kissed before." I raised my eyebrow. "Have you really not had a girl before or even kissed other than me, Seul?" Because he is a good kisser.

He chuckled, "You're the only one, love." He stood up and extended his hand to me. "Let's go."

I accepted his hand and stood up. Then, we walked towards the dining area.

"Really?" I asked, still doubting him.

He nodded, "Yup, I'm just innately good at it." He chuckled, and I just grimaced at what he said.

When we went to the dining area, Seulgi greeted our parents and sat in front of me. And when we were in the middle of eating, Suzy came and ate with us.

While we ate, we talked about our internship that starts tomorrow.

We went to the living room with our parents and Suzy after we ate and watched movies there. And we decided to go home after having lunch at a restaurant in Haeundae market.