Chapter 49

Seulgi's POV
"What time is your game later, love?" Joohyun asked when we arrived at the parking lot of our campus.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, "Seungwan said, it's after lunch." I opened the driver's door and looked at her. "Let's go?"

She nodded, and we got out of my car. Her car is okay now, but I still insisted on picking her up and taking her home. She agreed, saying she wanted to be with me even for a short time.

"Where are we going now?" Suzy asked as we walked into our campus.

Yes, she was with us in the car earlier. She said she was tired of driving, so she decided to go with us.

"We're going to the baseball field to watch the game," Joohyun answered. She put her hand on my waist, and I put my arm on her shoulders.

"Guys, respect the single here," Suzy said, and we laughed at her.

"I thought you have a boyfriend now?" Joohyun glanced at her.

"I already broke up with him after I saw Seulgi oppa's cousin." She said nonchalantly.

My eyes widened, "What? Just because of my cousin, you broke up with your boyfriend?" I asked in disbelief.

Suzy nodded, "Yes. Your cousin is really handsome. I want to date him. Can you help me, oppa?"

"I... I can't promise you that. He is now more focused on their company than having a relationship."

I remembered that Joohyun had mentioned that they were not serious about their past relationship.

"Don't help her, Seul. She will only play with your cousin's feelings." Joohyun said.

"I'm not!" Suzy countered. "I think I fell in love with him at first sight." She said dreamingly.

"Love at first sight your face." Joohyun said.

"You also fell in love with me at first sight, Hyun." I reminded her.

She lightly pinched my waist with the hand holding it. I chuckled and glanced at her. I saw her frown.

"I'm not." She denied. "I think it's the other way around, Seul."

"I don't deny it. You're gorgeous. All the boys in our school are into you, even outsiders. I'm so lucky that of all the boys that are into you, you loved someone like me who is also in love with you."

She laughed softly, "Sweet talker."

I chuckled, "But I remembered you said before you were in love with me at first sight."

"I'm not. I just had a crush on you when I first saw you 'cause you're so cute." She countered.

"Just cute?" I glanced at her and saw her roll her eyes.

"Okay, you're also handsome. Happy?"

"Very happy." I smiled from ear to ear.

"Unnie!" Suzy clings to Joohyun's arm. "Is that Taehyung, your ex?" She pointed to the man with, I think, his friends who were away from us.

Joohyun nodded, "I think so."

"He's more handsome now, isn't he?"

"Yeah," Joohyun answered uninterestedly.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Joohyun already mentioned him to me. He was the first man she dated after we broke up.

They broke up because Seungwan saw him at the club flirting with someone else, and Seungwan told Joohyun about it.

That man got mad with Seungwan because of that. He talked to Joohyun and said that he was drunk at that time. He asked Joohyun for another chance, but she just slapped him and didn't give him a chance.

"He loved you back then, right?" I was lost in deep thought when I heard Suzy's voice.

Joohyun shrugged her shoulders, "He said, but I didn't believe it."

Joohyun squeezed my waist. I looked at her and saw that she was already looking at me. I raised my eyebrows with a questioning face.

"You became quiet." She said softly.

"Just thinking of something."

She raised her eyebrow, "And that is?"

"Just random things." I smiled at her because she didn't seem to believe it.

"Do you know that man, Seulgi oppa?" Suzy pointed at Taehyung.

"Is he your unnie's first ex?"

"You're my first," Joohyun answered.

"I mean after we broke up."

Suzy nodded, "Yes, you're right. He was unnie's first ex after you broke up." She confirmed. "Unnie was planning to have a serious relationship with him, but she found out that he cheated on her. That's why we both agreed we won't have a serious relationship anymore." She said, and I just nodded.

"Yah. You're so talkative." Joohyun said in irritation.

"But that's true, right?" Suzy smirked at her.

"Of course not! I didn't plan to have a serious relationship with him. I'm just wondering if I should try to have a serious relationship again with him. That's different, Suzy." Joohyun countered.

Suzy laughed at her, "If you say so, unnie."

"Guys, over here!" We looked in the direction where we heard Lisa's voice.

I didn't realize we were on the baseball field. We walked over to them, and Joohyun and I removed our hands from each other before sitting down next to them.

"Where are your cousins, Seulgi oppa?" Sooyoung asked me after I sat down.

"And why did you ask that man?" Seungwan raised his eyebrow at her.

"Because I want to. And for your information, I said cousins, with 's' meaning I am referring to his two cousins, duh." Sooyoung leered at him.

Seungwan grimaced, "You are also asking that man, duh." He copied Sooyoung on the last word.

I chuckled, "They will come here after lunch because they have a conference meeting online now."

"In fairness, they are still responsible for their work even when they are far away," Jennie commented.

I nodded, "Yup, or else their parents will not allow them to leave again."

"Won't your parents watch your game again later, dude?" Moonbyul asked.

After my parents watched my first game, they didn't watch it again because they were busy. But they promised they would watch my last game, even if it was a weekday.

I nodded, "Yes, they are busy now with their new project." I answered. "Where's your girlfriend, dude?" I asked when I noticed that Yongsun was not around.

Moonbyul grimaced, "She's helping her mom now, but she said she'll watch our game later."

I chuckled. Her mom who is an advanced thinker. I shook my head and looked in front when the game started.