Chapter 12

Seulgi's POV
It's Monday now, and I am walking to the cafeteria because Moonbyul is there. When I entered, some people looked at me, and some women smiled, so I smiled back awkwardly.

I looked around and saw Moonbyul smiling while talking to a girl standing in front of him. I waited for the girl to leave before I went toward him.

"Am I going to tell that to auntie?" I teased him when I stood in front of him.

He stood up when he saw me. "It's your fault because while I was waiting for you, that girl came to me. I've been waiting for you for almost an hour now." He complained.

I grimaced, "Excuses. Let's go."

We walked to the exit and headed to our building. We stopped on our track when someone called us.

"Moonbyul! Seulgi!" We looked behind us and saw Seungwan.

"Wazzup wazzup, bro!" Moonbyul greeted Seungwan while I just smiled at him.

"Do you see the message of our coach?" He asked us when he came near us.

"I almost not seen it, but Moonbyul called me to inform me when I'm on the way here," I answered.

That's why he's been waiting for me at the cafeteria because I went back home after I read it.

"That's good, then. Good luck to us on this coming weekdays. I bet it will be tiring." Seungwan chuckled. "By the way, I'll go now. I'm just making sure you know the news. Bye!"

"Thanks for asking, bro. Bye!" Moonbyul said, and we waved to each other.

"Are you ready now for this upcoming weekdays?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "I'm not."

I chuckled, "Me too." I said, and we both laughed.

"Good luck to us, dude."

Our coach messaged this morning that we would practice every weekday because he is finished now with his errands.

I didn't check my social media before I went to school, so I didn't read it. But thanks to Moonbyul, he called me because he knows sometimes I don't check messages on my account.

And after I knew it, Mr. Jung and I went home again to get my basketball uniform.

Joohyun's POV
My friends and I are now in the gym to watch basketball practice. They only finished warming up when someone ran towards the court.

"You're late!" Their coach said.

He bowed, "I'm sorry, coach."

"Run around the court fifty times." Their coach said firmly.

"Yes, coach." He said and removed his jacket.

He already wore his jersey that has a number 23 at the back.

"Why do you think Seulgi oppa was late?" Sooyoung asked Yerim.

"I don't know. Do I look like his girlfriend?" Yerim irritatedly said.

"No, you looked like his maid." Sooyoung leered at her. "Are you on your period today? You're so grumpy!"

"It's because you kept asking me about Seulgi since they started warming up until now!"

I just listened to their bickering while looking at the court.

Jennie laughed, "They're so funny. Anyways, who do you think is more handsome? My honey or him?"

I looked at her to find out who she was talking to, and she was also looking at me, so I guessed I was the one she was asking.

"Who's him?" I asked her too.