Chapter 53

Seulgi's POV
I am now with my teammates and my friends, including Yongsun and Hongseok.

We are now on good terms with Hongseok because after our game before, Yerim introduced him to us. And Yerim told him why she kissed Jisoo that time and said that Jisoo was her cousin.

My cousins ​​are not here because they returned to their house after our last game. They can't stay here for long because they still have work.

Our U-league is over, and we are now at the club to celebrate our overall champion in basketball.

After the day I scored, my teammates helped me take the pressure off by giving me the ball every time our score was ahead of the opponent's. And I'm glad I can shoot again without pressure even if the score is in favor of our opponent.

"Cheers to the victory!" Seungwan raised his glass.

"Cheers!" We all said and raised our glasses.

"Cheers to Seungwan for being the MVP!" Amber said.

"Cheers!" We all said again.

After that, we drank our drinks and then they decided to go to the dance floor. The only people left at our table were Moonbyul, Yongsun, Joohyun, and me.

"Why don't you go to the dance floor?" I asked the couple.

Yongsun grimaced, "It's crowded, and I might bump into someone there."

"What about you, dude?" Moonbyul asked.

I glanced at Joohyun, who was drinking. "She doesn't want to go, and I don't want to go either because someone might flirt with Hyun there." The couple laughed.

Joohyun rolled her eyes, "As if I will let them flirt with me."

I looked at her, "And even if you let them, they have to face me first before they can approach you."

Joohyun grimaced, "Possessive."

I chuckled, "I'm just protecting what's mine."

"Okay, dude, stop being cheesy now," Moonbyul said.

I looked at him, "Just mind your own business, dude."

He just shrugged his shoulders at what I said and looked at Yongsun, and the two started talking. Moonbyul had already told his parents about their relationship, and I helped him to convince them that he was serious about Yongsun.

"Hi, handsome," said the woman in her flirtatious voice.

I looked at the woman and saw her looking at me as she approached me. Oh, no! I hid behind Joohyun and noticed that Joohyun had stopped drinking. I peeked over Joohyun's shoulder and saw the woman who had stopped in front of us.

"Why are you hiding?" The woman smiled at me. "Do you want to play with me?" She asked me seductively.

The woman stooped and was going to touch me when Joohyun spoke. "If you still love your fingers, stay away from him, bitch." Joohyun said with a threatening voice.

The woman stood up properly again, "And who are you?"

"His girlfriend."

The woman looked at Joohyun from head to toe and then left. I think she realized that Joohyun is gorgeous and that Joohyun's beauty is far from hers. I came out from hiding behind Joohyun after the woman left.

Joohyun raised her eyebrow at me, "Can't you get rid of that bitch by yourself?"

I scratched my back head, "She won't listen to me, but I know she will if you're the one who will say it."