Chapter 29

Joohyun's POV
"Joohyun?" Someone called my name, so I looked at the source of the voice. "It's been a while. How are you?" He smiled when he confirmed that I was Joohyun.

Yes, he, and he's also one of my exes. His name is Park Bogum. I signaled my friends to leave first. They nodded and walked away.

We were currently in the locker area on our way to the gym when Bogum suddenly appeared.

I broke up with him because I got bored of him. He is also the reason why I broke up with Suho. He couldn't believe that I broke up with him and got a boyfriend right away. So, he kissed me in front of Suho who was my boyfriend at the time.

After he kissed me, he just left without saying anything. Suho was about to break up with me, but I did it before he could.

I smiled at him, "I'm good. How about you?"

He smiled back, "I'm fine, and I'm now dating Kim Yoo Jung. You know her?"

I nodded. Kim Yoo Jung is the cheerleader on our campus. I leaned on the lockers and looked around. I smiled secretly. What a good timing. I just saw Kim Yoo Jung walking towards us. I will take my revenge, Bogum-ah.

I put my hands on his nape and intertwined it. I smiled and pulled him closer to me. He was surprised, but he quickly supported himself by placing his hands between my head.

I saw from my peripheral vision that Kim Yoo Jung suddenly stopped on her track. I think she noticed us. I seductively looked at Bogum and slid my hands from his neck to his shoulders.

"W-what are you doing?" He confusedly asked.

"You already have a girlfriend now, huh? Have you gotten over from me now?" I seductively asked.

He smirked and placed his hands on my waist. He knew that I was just teasing him, and he played along.

Actually, we became friends after I broke up with Suho. He apologized to me for what he did, and because I didn't love Suho, I forgave him. He asked me if we could be friends, and I agreed. But I would still take revenge even if we were friends now.

"Why? Do you realize now that you love me?" He answered with a question.

"What if I do? What will you do?"

"Maybe break up with her and date you instead?" He chuckled.

I laughed softly. I held his face with my hands and brought my face closer to him. I tilted his head where my back was facing his girlfriend to block his face. It looks like I'm kissing him from his girlfriend's view.

"You're dead, Bogum-ah. I'm sorry." I whispered to him and smiled with a meaningful look.

His eyes widened, and he looked behind me. He removed my hands when he saw his girlfriend. I also looked at his girlfriend and saw her shocked face.

"Yoo Jung! Let me explain!" He called Yoo Jung when she walked away. Bogum looked at me. "Why did you do that?" He looks irritated.

"We're now even." I smiled sweetly at him.

He shook his head when he realized why I did that. "I thought you already forgave me?"

I nodded, "Yes, I did. But I never forget, Bogum-ah."

"You're crazy. You'll be dead if she breaks up with me." He threatened me.

I laughed softly, "You'll be dead first."

He pressed his lips together and ran in the direction where his girlfriend went. I also went in that direction because that's the direction to the gym.

When I left the locker area, I looked around and saw them talking. Bogum is like a child being scolded by his mother. I looked away and started walking towards the gym. When I entered the gym, I sat next to Jennie.

"Why did it take you so long?" Seungwan asked.

"I just take my revenge." I smiled at him.

"I knew it! I saw it from your eyes earlier." Jennie said.

"Did you succeed in your revenge?" Yerim asked.

"Fortunately, his girlfriend was walking towards us, so I did it successfully."

"Nor way. Did you seduce him again?" Rosé asked with wide eyes.

I nodded, "He played along anyway, that's why it became easy for me."

"Oh my! You're so mean, Joohyun." Sooyoung said, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

After a while, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Amber, Ryujin, Minjeong, and Seulgi entered the gym, and later on, their coach also arrived. Jisoo, Lisa, and Moonbyul were already here when I arrived.

After almost two hours, they finished practicing and discussing with their coach. The other players left while Seungwan, Jisoo, and Lisa went to us. The girls and I stood up and walked out of the gym together.

Seulgi's POV
"I'm home!"I announced after entering our house.

I went to our kitchen, where I knew mom was there, and I was right. She was busy cooking our dinner.

"Hi, honey." She greeted me when she saw me enter the kitchen.

"Hi, mom." I walked towards her and kissed her cheek.

"How's your day?"

"It's alright," I answered. "Uhmm, mom?"

She glanced at me. "Hmm?"

"How did you know that you love dad?"

After my talk with my parents last time, I keep asking myself about what love is. I wanna know know know know what is love? Oh, I just sang Twice's song in my mind.

She laughed softly at my question. "First, I frequently think about him or think about our last interaction. Then, I feel safe when I'm with him. I'm also feeling excited when I know that I will see him soon. I always wanted to spend time with him longer. My heart beats faster than its normal beat when he's near me or even I just think of him. Lastly, I feel a little jealous of other people in his life. I get jealous when he's spending time with other people and wonder about their relationship with each other. I also worry about potential threats to my love, such as an attractive co-worker he mentions regularly or an old flame who's still part of his life." She glanced at me again and smiled.

"Plus, I wanted to know everything about her and be known by her in return. I also find myself wanting to take care of her and be cared for by your mom." Dad suddenly butts into our conversation.

"Hi, darling." My mom glanced at him and smiled sweetly.

My dad smiled back. I didn't notice his presence when he entered. He came to us and patted my shoulder. He went to my mommy and hugged her from the back.

"Do you know now if you love her, son?" Dad looked at me while still hugging mom.

I didn't answer him and just sighed at his question. He laughed at my reaction and talked to mom about his day.