Chapter 44

Joohyun's POV
I looked at my phone that I was holding when I felt it vibrate.

"Hey love, where are you?" Seulgi messaged me.

"I'm in the mall with the girls. I already told you that earlier, right?"

"I mean, where exactly in the mall? We are also at the mall where you are now."

I frowned, "We?"

"Yup. I'm with my cousin now. She accompanied me to my psychotherapy today."

I remember, Seulgi mentioned that his doctor recommended doing various types of psychotherapy to reduce the frequency of the episodes he was having and help him cope once he recovered from the amnesia.

"We're on the second floor, window shopping," I replied.

"Let's go down to the restaurant. I'm already hungry." Rosé said while rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah, me too." Yerim agreed, and we nodded to them.

I felt my phone vibrate again. "Have you eaten? We are here at the restaurant on the first floor. We will have lunch." Seulgi texted me.

We were on the escalator now when I came up with a plan.

"Seul, tell your cousin to act like she's not your cousin. We're going there now." I messaged Seulgi and laughed silently.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it, love."

"Are you going to fool our friends?"

"Hmm-hmm."

"Alright, I'll tell her."

"Yes! Thank you."

"Everything for you, love." I smiled when I read his reply.

We walked towards the restaurant, and I saw Seulgi even though we were far away from them. And the woman in front of him is beautiful.

"Is that Seulgi oppa?" Sooyoung pointed in the direction where Seulgi was.

"I think so. And he's with a pretty girl." Yerim answered.

I was acting like I was busy with my phone when I felt their stares. I looked at them and saw them looking at me.

I frowned, "What?" I acted like I didn't hear what they were talking about. I tried not to laugh. I might win an Oscar award if I become an actress.

"Nevermind. Let's just go to the other restaurant," Rosé suggested.

"Why? I thought you were hungry?" I asked with confusion on my face.

"Let's just get out of here," Rosé said, avoiding my eyes.

"Yeah, let's leave here," Sooyoung said, and Yerim agreed by nodding.

"No. We will eat here at the restaurant." Jennie said, and she looked mad.

"What's with your face, Jennie?" I asked.

Jennie looked at me with a frown, "Because your loyal and faithful boyfriend is here." She answered sarcastically.

I raised my eyebrows, "Where?" I looked around quickly and looked back at her. "And what the problem if he's here?"

Yerim sighed, "He's over there."

I looked at what she pointed to and saw the waiter come to the table, where Seulgi and her cousin were, and served their food.

"With someone else. Noted, with a woman." Jennie added, her voice sounding irritated.

I frowned while still looking in Seulgi's direction. If I don't know them, I will mistake them for a couple. His cousin was like a sweet cousin to him. She looks after him while they eat.