Chapter 47

Suzy's POV
"Thanks, babe." Seulgi oppa said.

All his teammates looked at unnie with worried faces, except for Moonbyul oppa.

"I thought Seulgi and Joohyun were dating?"

"Did they break up?"

"But they talked earlier when Joohyun came, right?"

"Idiot. Of course, they became friends like Joohyun's other exes."

"But they looked good together."

"Is Seulgi cheating on her?"

"What if Joohyun and Seulgi are just friends, and we only misinterpreted it?"

Those are just some of the comments I've heard from other people. There are so many comments that they sound like bees.

"Where's hyung?" Seulgi oppa asked the woman.

"He'll be here any minute. He just parked the car. Auntie and uncle are with us." The woman answered.

Seulgi oppa nodded and motioned for the woman to sit next to me, and the woman followed. Seulgi oppa looked at unnie, who sat behind his seat.

He smiled at unnie and handed over the two plastic bags. "Here, this is for you. You said you're hungry, right?"

What the hell! I'm now confused!

I looked at unnie, and she looked shocked. "For me?" Unnie pointed at herself, "But that's a lot." She said as she looked at the two plastic bags filled with snacks and drinks.

"I purposely planned it so you can share it with the girls." Seulgi oppa glanced at us.

Unnie smiled, "Thanks, Seulgi."

He stooped to unnie when he placed the plastic bags in front of unnie. "Where's the love?" He whispered, but I heard it.

Unnie laughed softly, "You have a babe right now." She whispered too.

He grimaced, "You know that we're just cousins." He whispered again.

Unnie nodded, "Yeah. I just wanted to play along." She also whispered.

Seulgi oppa just shook his head while standing straight. He smiled, "Alright. Just tell me if you need anything." Unnie nodded, and Seulgi oppa sat on his seat.

So they are just cousins? This woman beside me and Seulgi oppa? I sighed in relief. They're crazy.

I looked at Seulgi oppa's teammates again and saw their faces were still shocked while Moonbyul oppa was quietly laughing. Even Moonbyul oppa's girlfriend, who looked like he told her the truth.

"Who is he?"

"Is he a celebrity?"

"He's an oppa!"

"He's so handsome!"

"I already fell for him!"

I heard people around us making noise. I frowned and looked in the direction where the other audience was looking. I gasped when I saw a handsome man walking towards us.

"Why took you so long?" Seulgi oppa's cousin asked. Is he her boyfriend?

He grimaced. "Because we don't know where this gym is. So we have to ask first."

"Ommo! The daughters of Bae are here, darling!"

I looked behind the handsome man where the voice came from. Unnie and I stood up when we realized it was Seulgi oppa's parents. We smiled and bowed at them. They smiled back and bowed slightly to us.

"Hyung! Mom! Dad!" Seulgi oppa said.

He approached them while we sat down again. He kissed his mom's cheek and hugged his dad and the handsome man. After that, Seulgi oppa introduced his teammates to them one by one and us to his hyung.

"And guys, this is my mom and dad. And this is my cousin, Lee Min Ho." Seulgi oppa said.

The woman beside me cleared her throat and raised her hand. "I'm also here."

"Oh. I'm sorry for not introducing you earlier, babe." Seulgi oppa chuckled. His parents and his handsome cousin grimaced. They seem to know what this cousin is doing. "Guys, this is Lee Sunmi, hyung's sister."

His teammates, except Moonbyul oppa, sighed in relief. After introducing each other, Ms. Lee, Mr. Kang, and Lee Min Ho sat beside Sunmi unnie. She's my unnie now, keke. And Seulgi oppa returned to his seat.

I nudged unnie, and she looked at me with a frown. "What?" She asked.

"Isn't he handsome?" I whispered.

She raised her eyebrow, "Who?"

"Seulgi oppa's cousin, Lee Min Ho," I whispered again.

Unnie nodded, "Yeah."

Seulgi oppa suddenly turned to us. "I heard that, Hyun!" He's sulking.

Unnie laughed softly and touched Seulgi oppa's cheek, "Don't worry. For me, you're more handsome than him."

"Just for you, not for us." Sooyoung unnie butts in, and the other girls nod.

Their boyfriends also turned to look at their girlfriends with surprised faces.

"It doesn't matter. What only matters to me is Joohyun's opinion." Seulgi oppa smiled at them and winked at unnie.

"Crazy," Unnie commented but smiling.

"Wait. Who are you talking about that is more handsome than Seulgi?" Lisa oppa asked.

Sooyoung unnie points to Lee Min Ho, who is busy talking to Mr. Kang. "And even to all of you." She said, and the other girls laughed.

"I can't believe this! Are you really my girlfriend?!" Seungwan oppa asked with wide eyes.

Sooyoung unnie shrugged, "I'm just telling the truth."

"And the same goes for you, honey?" Lisa oppa asked Jennie unnie.

She nodded, "I can't say no."

"What about you, wifey?" Jisoo oppa asked Rosé unnie with hopeful eyes.

She also nodded, "I can't deny it."

"Don't tell me even you, sweetie, think the same thought as them?" Moonbyul oppa asked Yongsun.

She laughed and pretended to zip her lips.

Seulgi looked at his teammates and laughed, "Better luck next time, brothers."

They all frowned and turned their head to the front again. I saw the girls giggling silently.

Seulgi oppa chuckled, "Mean girls." He commented and looked in front.

"Why did they answer like that?" I whispered to unnie with a confused look.

Unnie laughed softly, "They are taking revenge for what their boyfriends did before."

I nodded. Forgive but never forget, huh?