Chapter 48

Rosé POV
"That man with the number 08 on his jersey is my boyfriend," Yerim informed us.

We all looked at the other side of the court where the opponent were. We looked for the man with the number 08 jersey. Nice catch, if it's true.

"Really, huh," Jennie said sarcastically.

"You still don't believe?" Yerim smirked.

When the man looked in our direction, Yerim kissed my hubby's cheek. I looked at that man again, and his expression changed, and it became dark.

"Don't overreact, cousin. I just want to prove that he is my boyfriend." Yerim whispered to my hubby.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You're desperate." My hubby shook his head.

After minutes, the players on both sides stood up and began warming up. Then, later on, they started the game, and it became noisy inside the gymnasium. Their first five are Seungwan, Moonbyul, Seulgi, Lisa, and my hubby.

I noticed that the man Yerim claimed was her boyfriend always blocked my hubby's shoot.

~Prrrrrrrt~

Nice sound, right? Hahaha. The referee blew his whistle and raised one arm into a closed fist, signaling a personal foul. I know what it's called because my hubby used to explain it to me when we were watching his team play every time he was on the bench. The referee gestured 8 with his hands.

"Gosh! What's wrong with him?" Jennie asked.

"Hongseok is jealous," Yerim smirked.

The man claimed Yerim that her boyfriend hit my hubby in the face when he tried to block my hubby's shoot again.

"Be ready later if something bad happens to my hubby, Yerim-ah." I warned her.

"Don't worry, Rosé. He didn't mean it." Yerim said.

The game continues again and after a few minutes...

~Prrrrrrrt~

The referee made a shoving motion with his arms to signal a pushing foul and gestured 8 again.

That man named Hongseok pushed my hubby out of his way while dribbling the ball.

Hubby's coach called a timeout. When I looked at my hubby's face, he looked annoyed. He glared at Yerim.

"Your boyfriend is out of his mind." My hubby said.

"Do you all believe me now?" Yerim laughed crazily.

"You're also out of your mind." He commented and listened to their coach.

Moonbyul requested a break because he had a muscle cramp, so Ryujin replaced him. The game started again, but this time it was different. Seulgi screening Hongseok every time my hubby shoots. And every time Hongseok has the ball, Seulgi steals it from him.

"Poor him. Seulgi won't just let others do that to his friends." Moonbyul said. He looked okay now.

Hongseok looks to be annoyed with Seulgi now. When Seulgi dribbles, Hongseok tries to steal the ball from him, but Seulgi just plays him. When Seulgi was contented to play Hongseok and saw that he couldn't steal the ball, he passed it to Seungwan and smirked at Hongseok.

"You shouldn't have done that, Yerim-ah. Seulgi is our point guard. So it means he is our best dribbler and passer. He is also good at stealing the ball." Moonbyul informed us. "May I remind you that he is a good person, but sometimes he becomes a beast." He chuckled.

I looked at Yerim, who looked afraid now. Wrong moved, Yerim-ah.

Joohyun POV
The game is over in the first quarter, and the players are resting for now.

I looked at Seulgi, who was busy wiping his sweat-drenched hair with his towel. I took his towel from his hand and replaced him with what he was doing. He looked at who it was and smiled when he saw it was me.

He looked in front again and leaned his back against the backrest to give me better access to what I was doing.

"Take it easy on that man, love," I said softly.

He sighed, "I can't help it. My body moves spontaneously."

I saw earlier how he played that man who is Yerim's boyfriend.

"He did that because he was jealous."

"But even if he is jealous, he needs to be sport. He intended to hurt Jisoo earlier. I saw that, and I didn't like that."

I wiped his neck, nape, and shoulders this time.

"He didn't mean it sometimes."

"Are you defending him?" He glanced at me, and I saw that he was frowning.

"It's not like that, love. I'm just explaining his side." I said calmly.

He was quiet after that and sighed. I think he is annoyed now.

"Seul," I called him softly.

He sighed again, "Hmm?"

I finished wiping his sweat and put his towel on his shoulder. I brought my face close to his and whispered in his ear. "I love you. Don't be upset with me, please?" I said sweetly.

I properly sat and sighed. Seulgi took his towel from his shoulder and hung it on his backrest. He looked at me and motioned for me to come closer to him, and I followed.

"I'm not. And I love you too." He whispered. "You know what..." He trailed off.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I want to kiss you now, but I can't." He whispered again.

I laughed softly and got away from him. I hit his arm lightly, and he acted as if he was hurt. "Later, love."

His eyes widened, "Really? I hope the time passes quickly." He said excitedly.

I laughed again. He's crazy. We kissed many times, but he was still shocked.

"In one condition," I added.

His smile changed into a pout, "And that is?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Take it easy on him." I'm referring to Yerim's boyfriend.

He thought for a moment and sighed in defeat, "Alright. I'll try."

I smiled happily, "It's enough that you'll try."

"Anything for you." He winked and turned to the front again.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jennie whispered.

I looked at her with a knowing look, and her eyes widened. I know what she's thinking.

"You know..." I smiled meaningfully.

"Don't tell me you will do that later?" She whispered-shouted.

I laughed. I know that's what she would think. Is that really important or required in a relationship?

I shrugged my shoulders, "Then I won't."

"Gosh! I'm so excited for you!" She said happily.

I rolled my eyes. As if we will really do that later.

"Care to share?" Sooyoung said.

Jennie looked at her excitedly, "She will---" She didn't finish what she was going to say because I covered her mouth.

"Are you really going to say that out loud?" I asked in disbelief and uncovered her mouth.

"Oops, sorry. Girls, if you want to know, check out our chat room now!" Jennie said.

She took her phone out of her bag and typed something. I saw our friends, who were also gossipers, take their phones out of their bags.

After minutes, they all looked at me with surprised looks. I took Jennie's phone to know what her message was, and I laughed when I read it.

"She will see Seulgi's buddy later and will taste heaven!"