Chapter 37

Seulgi's POV
Our parents and Suzy visited us this morning, and we had breakfast together. Our parents also give us food for our lunch because they say they will come here again after their work.

It's okay because our friends are coming this afternoon after their classes. Joohyun and I spent our time lying on our beds and talking to each other to catch up for the time we hadn't spent together in the past years.

"Wazzup wazzup, guys!" Moonbyul greeted us after he entered our room.

The others followed him and greeted us too. They brought their food for lunch because I messaged them to eat with us.

"Here. My mom bought it after she knew what happened to the both of you." Yerim said. She put the fruits on the table between our beds.

"Please send my gratitude to your mom, Yerim," I said and smiled.

"Tell auntie thank you for these fruits," Joohyun said.

Yerim nodded, "Sure. Actually, She wanted to visit you two, but I stopped her because she might do something crazy to Seulgi." I looked at her with wide eyes, and she laughed. "Just kidding. She can't come because she's busy at work."

"Oh, that's sad," I commented.

"And why is that sad?" Joohyun asked. I looked at her and saw her eyebrow raised.

"What should I say then? 'I'm glad to know that?'" I pouted.

"You can say nothing." She rolled her eyes.

"Jealous," Yerim teased, and the others laughed.

"Whatever. Let's eat. I'm hungry." Joohyun said and stood up.

We all gathered at the table and started eating. I am glad our table is big and has enough seats for us.

"When will you be discharged, guys?" Lisa asked.

"The doctor said we can go home tomorrow morning," Joohyun answered.

"Are you attending our classes tomorrow?" Jennie asked.

Joohyun shook her head, "We can't. The doctor said that we still need to rest for 2-3 days after."

"We will just show our medical certificate to our professors to give us consideration for the activities and quizzes that we missed this week," I added.

"Your fans were worried when they heard the news about you, bro. Did you know our audience lessened when you didn't attend our practice yesterday?" Seungwan informed me.

"Really?" I smiled because of what I heard. "Ouch," I mumbled.

I looked in front of me when someone kicked my leg under the table. I saw Joohyun glaring at me and looked at her food afterward. I smiled secretly because of her action. My jealous girlfriend.

"Does your head hurt, Seulgi oppa?" Sooyoung asked. She's beside me, so she might hear what I mumbled.

I shook my head, "No. I think a mosquito bit my leg." She just nodded at what I said.

"When can you play basketball, bro?" Lisa asked.

"Why? Didn't you see that person you wanted to see yesterday in the audience because she is a fan of Seulgi?" Jennie looked at Lisa while raising her eyebrow.

"Of course not! I just wanted to know when." Lisa answered.

"Your answer is wrong, Lisa," Jennie said.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're in trouble, bro. She called you by your name now." Jisoo teased him.

"What should I answer then?" Lisa looks nervous.

"Nor way. You don't know?" Rosé asked Lisa in disbelief.

Lisa shook his head, "Tell me."

"You have to answer that she is the only one you want to see from the audience," Sooyoung answered, and the boys grimaced, including me.

"We will talk later, Lisa," Jennie said seriously.

"You're dead meat later, Lisa." Yerim teased him, and we tried not to laugh because we didn't want to be in trouble.

After our lunch, our friends stayed here for a while before they returned to our campus because the boys still had practice and the girls were going to watch them. Joohyun and me sitting on our beds when there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. I was surprised when I saw the person behind the door.

"I'm sorry for coming here unannounced." The person said.

"Who's that, Seul?" Joohyun asked.

I smiled at the person and opened the door widely for her.

"Come in," I said, and the person entered our room. I looked at Joohyun, who looked confused. "Hyun, this is YooA. YooA, this is Joohyun."

"Nice to meet you, Joohyun." YooA bowed.

Joohyun also bowed, "Nice to meet you too."

"Thank you for coming here. Take a seat." I gestured the sofa to her.

She sat down, and I sat in front of her. Joohyun came to us and sat next to me.

"Seulgi, I want to tell you something, and I'm sorry because it's too late to say it."

I frowned, "What is it?"

"I'll record it first, just in case you need evidence later. Is that okay?" She asked.

"S-sure," I answered confusedly.

She took her phone from her handbag and pressed something on her phone. She placed it on the table between us. I saw that it was starting to record.

"I know who is the mastermind of your accident." She said.

Joohyun and I gasped and looked at each other with surprised faces. We looked at her again and asked at the same time. "Who?"

"Tzuyu," she answered.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

She sighed, "She admitted it to me yesterday. I'd been contemplating yesterday whether I would tell you or not. I've decided to tell it now because my conscience didn't let me sleep peacefully."

"Why did she do that?" I asked.

"She saw you last Monday looking at something and left with pain on your face. She also went there and saw Joohyun with her ex, Park Bogum. Then this week, she saw you talking to Joohyun, and you both left the campus. She followed you and ordered someone after you stopped at Han River Park to remove the rear and front brakes on Joohyun's car. She thought that Joohyun would just hurt you again, so she did that to keep Joohyun away from you."

"Is she crazy?!" Joohyun said. I looked at her, and she looked mad. I held her hand to calm her down.

"She just loves Seulgi. She loves him so much." YooA said.