Chapter 46

Suzy's POV
"Oh my! I'm so excited to watch them play for real." Sooyoung unnie excitedly said.

We are going to the gym now because the basketball game is about to start. The U-league is held on our campus.

"I hope they win again." Rosé unnie clasped her hands. She's really pretty keke.

"Of course, they will win. My honey is a shooter." Jennie unnie winked at us, and her friends grimaced at her.

"But my babe is the best shooter." Sooyoung unnie bragged.

"Why? Have you ever tasted a man other than Seungwan?" Yerim unnie curiously whispered at Sooyoung unnie.

Her friends' eyes widened, and I laughed softly. She has a dirty mind.

"What the heck, Yerim-ah!" Sooyoung unnie hissed.

"What?" Yerim unnie frowned. "I'm just asking."

"But I'm talking about the basketball, duh!" Sooyoung unnie leered at her.

"And I'm talking about sex." Yerim unnie shrugged her shoulders. "So? Have you tasted any other dish?"

"Of course not!" Sooyoung unnie blushed.

"Does Seungwan have a big buddy?" Yerim unnie asked curiously.

We laughed at Sooyoung unnie's face because it was red like a tomato now.

"Shut up!" Sooyoung unnie said in irritation.

"How about Seulgi oppa, unnie?" I whispered to my unnie next to me.

She frowned at me, "What?" She looked confused.

"Does he have a big buddy?" I whispered.

My unnie looked surprised at what I asked. "Yah. Why are you asking such a question?" She also whispered.

I shrugged, "Just wanna know."

She rolled her eyes, "And I don't know. We haven't reached that far yet."

"Really? Why?"

"What 'why?'"

"You're already an adult. It's normal to do that nowadays." I said nonchalantly. "Is that because you don't have a place to do it? You can do that in a hotel." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Ouch!" I rubbed the back of my head, where she smacked me.

"Are you crazy? We're still young. I want to finish college and have a stable job before doing that. I don't want to be a parent yet."

I grimaced, "Unnie, there's a thing called 'condom.'" I quoted with my fingers. "And there are many other contraceptives you can use if you don't want a condom. You're so old-fashioned." I mocked her.

She thinks for a while, "Actually, I realized he never initiated it or told me he wanted to do it. Also, we don't have much time for each other. We were only together every time he picked me up and drove me home, and also every time I watched his practice and hung out with our friends."

"You're relationship is boring." Jennie unnie suddenly butts in.

Unnie and I looked at her in surprise. "Did you hear everything we talked about?" Unnie asked.

Jennie unnie nodded, "But I'm not the only one." She pointed her thumb at their other friends. "Them too."

Unnie rolled her eyes, "Gossipers, as always." She commented, and her friends laughed.

"I agreed to Jennie. Your relationship will be boring if you don't do that." Sooyoung unnie said, and Rosé unnie agreed by nodding.

"I disagree with that. Your relationship is not boring even if you don't do that." Yerim unnie countered.

They all looked at her and laughed. "Because you don't have a boyfriend, Yerim-ah," Jennie said, still laughing.

"I have! You'll see him later!" Yerim unnie irritated said.

"So, you don't do that either, Yerim unnie?" I asked her.

Yerim unnie looked at me happily, "Thanks for believing I have a boyfriend, Suzy-ah. And yes, we didn't do it because we rarely see each other."

"Then, why don't you do that every time you meet?" I curiously asked.

Yerim unnie was silent for a while, and I heard the others laugh.

"You're right. Maybe next time we will do that. We wanted to do it, but we never thought of that idea. Thanks, Suzy-ah." Yerim unnie smiled at me.

Unnie grimaced. "I thought it's not boring even if you don't do that?"

Yerim unnie nodded, "Yeah, but we want to experience that. He told me before that he had already bought a condom. You want some?" She laughed.

"As if they have the same size of, you know." Rosé unnie said.

Sooyoung unnie nodded, "I bet your imagination boyfriend has a worm size while Seulgi oppa has a big ---"

"Yah." Unnie glared at her.

"Big heart! I'm not finished yet with what I'm going to say." Sooyoung unnie excuses and leered at unnie.

"You're so mean to my boyfriend, Sooyoung-ah! And he's real!" Yerim unnie irritated said.

"Whatever, dwarf." Sooyoung unnie said.

"Back to the topic. Try it, Joohyun. It's fun." Jennie unnie recommends it like it's just riding a rollercoaster.

"Maybe Seulgi wanted to do it but didn't tell you because he respects you. We know Seulgi. He's very gentlemanly." Rosé unnie said.

"If he doesn't initiate, then you take the first move." Sooyoung grinned.

Unnie looked at her friends in disbelief, "You're all crazy." She walked faster to get away from us, and we laughed at her.

Rosé unnie clung to my arm, "It's been a long time since we met, Suzy-ah."

I laughed, "We just met on vacation when we went to your house. When your mom celebrated her birthday, right?"

She laughed softly, "Yeah, right."

We entered the gym and saw that it was almost full. We walked to the second-row benches because Seungwan oppa said he reserved that for us. The perks of having him.

We saw unnie already sitting on the bench. I sat on her left side and Jennie unnie on her right side. Rosé unnie sat next to Jennie unnie. Next to her was Yerim unnie, and the last was Sooyoung unnie.

"Wazzup wazzup girls!" Moonbyul oppa said.

I only know him because he is always with Seulgi oppa. He had a beautiful woman with him. He introduced her to us, and she was Yongsun. Unnie also introduced me to him and his girlfriend. His girlfriend sat next to Sooyoung unnie.

Seriously? Why don't they want to sit beside me? There were four more empty seats next to me. Do I smell bad? I smelled myself. I smell good!

Our varsity players are now busy putting on their basketball apparel. I know what it's called because I gave that thing to my ex-boyfriend, who happened to be a volleyball player before I broke up with him. At least I left a good memory with him.

After minutes, I was surprised when someone kissed Seulgi oppa's cheek. I heard people around us gasp.

I looked at unnie and her friends, but they didn't bother even though they saw it too. When I looked at Seulgi oppa's teammates, they were all shocked, even Yongsun, except for Moonbyul oppa, who seemed to be enjoying his teammates' reaction.

"Hi, babe! Here are the snacks and drinks you requested." The woman who kissed Seulgi oppa said.

Seulgi oppa stood up and smiled when he saw who kissed him. He already finished putting on his apparel. He took the two plastic bags that the woman handed him.

"Thanks, babe." Seulgi oppa said.

What the heck is going on?!

Author's Note: Please be reminded that I am not advising you to commit fornication, okay? I just wrote that because there are people who really do that. But please, as much as you can, even if you love someone, don't give them everything you have because you might be the one who loses in the end, especially women. ¡Adiós!