chapters II

────────────

────────────

Felix Lee

It's been a week since I got fired from the restaurant, lately, I've been sulking and drinking more than could handle or playing games on my phone.

I soon realized that I was eventually going to have to leave my house and possibly go look for a job or attempt to dissolve my feelings and problems into alcohol.

I did think about being a sugar baby, but my sisters would kill me if they found out.

I roll over on my side.

Maybe I should go back to the church, they said I'm always welcome to stay with them again.

The nuns are family, they took care of me when the old orphanage burned down. Hell, they took in as many children as they could that day.

I get out of my bed feeling a pounding in the back of my head making me groan. I fight the aching pain in my head as I walk to the bathroom.

I turn the shower and take off my clothes, tossing them into my basket that is overflowing with clothes.

After I wash up, I put on the black sweater Seungmin bought me and ripped jeans. I began to rummage through my fridge hoping to find something edible.

When was the last the I went grocery shopping?

I plopped myself down on the couch biting into an apple as I scroll through my phone searching for a new job.

Hyunjin Hwang

Stepped out of my car and was greeted by flashing lights and excited shouts from reporters.

I'm glad to be back in Seoul. I missed my company.

"Mr. Hwang, any comments on your ex-fiance?!"

"Mr. Hwang, is true you take advantage of those who are believed to be below you?"

Oh, Jeongin. What have you been doing since I've been gone?

I ignore the reporter's repetitive questions and walked into my building where I was greeted by the staff.

"Welcome back Mr. Hwang!" My receptionist smiles warmly, "It's good to be back Jia." I replied

"Oh, a friend is waiting for you in your office. I'm sorry I didn't want to risk turning him away. He said he needs to see you urgently." She frowns.

"That's alright. Best not to keep him waiting." I chuckled as I walked towards the elevator.

Friend?

What friend?

The elevator reached the floor my office is on and I immediately go to my office and open. My chair facing the windows that takes one of the room, I realized that someone is sitting in it.

"Took you long enough." A familiar voice spoke.

Oh shit...

My chair spins around revealing...my friend

Han Jisung.

"Didn't expect to see me did you?" Jisung laughs.

"When..did you get out?" I'm at a loss for words. It's been a very long time since I've seen him.

"Just three days ago." He states.

I haven't heard from jisung since the funeral, his sentence got a year extension, and that was the last I had heard from him...

Jisung stands up and walks over to me. He looks at me dead in the eyes. "It's good to see you brother." He sighs holding his arms open.

I hug him as I laughed.

I never knew how much I missed him up until this moment.

"So what's this I hear about a crazy ex?" He starts.