chapter XXI

────────────

────────────

Felix Lee

I wake feeling the sun on my face, and the feeling soft and warm sheets that cover me. My adjust to the sunlight as I stretch my arms. I felt a soreness in my lower back but it wasn't painful.

I ignore it and get of the bed. I'm still at his place, and in his clothes. I look around the room for any sign of Hyunjin but he wasn't here.

I leave the room and walk into the kitchen where I was greeted with, smell of coffee, cinnamon, other savory and sweet flavors.

"Good morning!" A maid greets me, "Oh, G-Good morning." I cleared my throat. "Please, have a seat, Mr. Hwang will be here shortly." She smiles and shows me to the dinning table.

I sit down in a seat next to the head of the table, the maids plated the table with a variety of breakfast foods.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until now.

The maids poured me a glass of water, I see Hyunjin walk in. He's wearing a black silk robe paired with black silk pants. he sits down at the head chair, next to me. The maids are to pour his coffee.

"Did you sleep good?" He asked looking at while taking a sip of his coffee. "Yes, I did." I said softly. "Good, I was hoping that I might work you out." He chuckled and I choked a bit on my water. I hit my chest as I coughed. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I nod. I noticed his left hand was bandage and blood was seemed to be seeping through but it dried. "What happened to your hand?" I asked, I went to touch him but he moved his hand under the table.

"It's fine,just a stupid accident." He shakes his head. "Oh," I look away.

I heard him leave last night, I don't know where he went. Maybe he got into a fight. I hope it wasn't anything to serious.

Han Jisung

"Changbin started to become more distant with us, I don't know why?" Changbins mother sighs, "Then he gets arrested for illegal substances. And it's not that we don't do things under the noses of law enforcement ourselves but... Changbin never did any drugs." Mr. Seo says.

Hearing this family and seeing how they've been affected these last three years, kills me. "Maybe there's more to the story that we don't know." I said looking at an old highschool picture of Changbin that rested on the fireplace.

We talked for a while, sharing stories about Changbin, and trying to our best to piece together what happened.

Some time passed and my phone buzzed in my pocket. I see that it's a message from Minho

BABY: do you want to come over for dinner? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ME: Sure, I'll be there in twenty minutes. ・ᴗ・

"Is there somewhere you need to be, Jisung?" Miss Seo asked me, she must've seen me reach for my phone. "Oh, we don't want to hold you up." Mrs.Seo says. "Oh, no, don't worry it's fine." I smiled.

I stole another ten minutes trying to get more information. After finished, I left with a box of documents. Before I leave the driveway something catches my eye.

I look up at the house where I see a red blinking light, it was a camera... camera... camera!

Holy shit!...