Chapter XLIII

Third person pov

Third person pov

"Here," The Chief of Police tossed a yellow folder down on the table. Changbin picked it up, "What is this?" He questions as he opens the folder.

"The reason why Mr. Bang needs to go down." The chief sighed heavily as he crossed his arms over his chest, patiently waiting for Changbins reaction.

There were photos of Bangchan, they seemed to be taken from a hiding spot, some of the pictures are of him talking on the phone or getting in his car. He turned to the next page and saw another picture of him and another man walking out of club, the picture was dark as it was taken at night but you could Bangchan clearly.

Then there were photos of young girls talking to Chan and following him into the club.

"I don't understand—"

The chief put down another folder, "Mr. Bang has been working with a man named Kang Yoon-Dae. They were running a sex ring through that club you there."

Changbin opened the next folder and his eyes widened in shock. There were two girls he saw in previous photos, their body's were nude and lifeless. They also bruised and blooded, a horrible grotesque mess.

They barely looked human.

"They started out small but I believe that they were planning to also run it through a hotel he owns. Diamond Ball."

Changbin was shock, he looked at the chief. "The girls were underaged. I thought people like you don't hurt young women and children?" The chief raised a brow.

"We don't. He told me he doesn't do that. He said he lived by that code."

"Well he lied, obviously."

"Why me? Why not someone else—"

"Because your the closest one to him. And I really need to think you need to take a closer look." The chief then points to last photo.

A photo of his sisters car. There was something sticking out of the handle, like a pink bow.

"He's been targeting your sister. My agents told me. She most likely would have been the next victim."

Changbin felt his blood boil, how could he do this? Changbin thought to himself.

Changbin looked at the police chief.