Chapter XXXIII

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

Felix pressed the tip of Hyunjins cock against his hole, he let out a whimper as Hyunjin pushed himself inside. "Fuuck..." He moaned once he was all the way in.

Hyunjin didn't think he would confess his feelings to Felix, he must admit he does feel a bit embarrassed confessing like a school girl to her crush.

Whenever Felix looked at Hyunjin it gave him butterflies, it made his heart be rapidly. Something He hasn't felt in a while.

Before Hyunjin could move, Felix began to move back and forth grinding on Hyunjins cock as he moaned closing his eyes.

Felix began to pick a pace as he let out breathless gaps, Hyunjin grips Felix's hips with one hand while the other rubes Felix's hard nipple. Felix shivered at Hyunjins sudden touch, he was really sensitive.

Hyunjin could feel Felix slowing down so he sat up and kissed Felix, his tongue exploring Felixs mouth as if he hasn't been there before...

Hyunjin flips Felix on on his back as he pulled out, only just too slam his hips into him, Felix almost screamed as his back arched. Hyunjin began to thrust faster and faster into Felix, abusing his prostate mercilessly. Felix was feeling pure ecstacy loving every second.

"Ah... feels so good...!" Felix choked out his hands desperately grabbing at the white sheet.  Hyunjin pants as he pounded him, he began to his neck leaving reddish marks behind all the way down to his collar bone.

"Oh God!" Felix shrieked tears forming in his eyes as he felt his climax approaching, "Ugh! Don't stop—please!" Felix cried out.

"Do I make you feel good?hm?" Hyunjin asked breathlessly as he turned Felixs face making Felix face him. "Y-Yes...you...only you can make me feel this way." Felix let out another loud moan.

"Shit!" Hyunjin grunts feeling Felix's hole clench around his cock, together they reached their peak Felix came a bit on himself and some on Hyunjins stomach, Felix shook as Hyunjin poured himself into him, he could feel Hyunjins cock throbbing against his walls. Hyunjin brushes the hair from Felix's forehead before kissing him.

Hyunjin pulled out, his chest rising and falling as he lets out heavy breaths, Felix felt Hyunjins cum leaking out of his hole.

Hyunjin grabbed a towel from the restroom and a water bottle that sat on his night stand. Hyunjin poured some of the water into his mouth and leaned over to Felix.

Hyunjin opened Felix's mouth and kissed him, allowing the water to flow into his mouth. Felix swallowed the water and his mouth no longer felt like a dry river. Hyunjin and Felix cleaned themselves up sharing a few kisses here and there.

The words "I love you." Gave Felix butterflies, it made  happy and to hear from Hyunjin he thought he was going to explode.

It made Felix curious to know if Hyunjins always felt this way about him, because Felixs has ever since they first met he's been in love...

"Do you want to go out with me tonight?" Hyunjin asked with small smile, "Like a date?" Felix giggled, "Yeah like a date. There's this new fancy restaurant that I want to try out. It's popular for couples, so i'v heard."

"Couple?..." Felix looked down flustered tasting that word on his tongue, "Yes, is that not how it works when two people love each other?" Hyunjin teases  making Felix laugh.

Hyunjin kissed him again, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" Hyunjin kissed and tickled Felix all over making him laugh and squeal, he adored hearing Felix laugh, seeing him happy.

It made him happy.