chapter XII

────────────

────────────

Hyunjin Hwang

Felix is wearing a silk blue robe, he smell good, like something sweet...

He walks up to me, "I want you Hwang Hyunjin." His voice full of lust, his brown eyes sparkling as he stares into mine.

I wrap my arms around his waits, pulling him closer causing him to gasp. He leans to my ear and whispers "I'm yours Hyunjin. Your's to have. My body from head to toe is all yours." I felt him slowly lick my earlobe I can sense him smirking.

He steps away slowly removing his robe. "I want you, to paint me, use me as your canvas." His skin was pale and perfect, like a canvas.

"Mr. Hwang?"

"Mr. Hwang?"

"Mr. Hwang?!"

I woke up to voice almost screaming my name, I see Felix laying his head on my chest "What are you doing?" I grumbled and Felix jumps. "I'm sorry sir, I thought you were dead or unconscious." He replies as he fiddled with his fingers.

"What is it?" I sighed trying to massage my shoulder.

"Well, I was going to leave when and I c here to give you some paperwork I finished up. Then that's when I saw you sleeping but I thought—"

"It's fine Mr.Lee, I'm not dead. You can leave now." I exhaled. He nods and scurried out the door.

I look at the clock. Shit how long was I asleep for?
I then felt a tingly sensation, I look down. Long enough for me to have a boner. Didn't even thought was possible.

I walk outside to my car and get in. As I drive I see Felix walking, must be making his way home. I began to follow him.

Han Jisung

"You know it's not that bad in here." I scoffed as I lean my head against the hard wall. I was in isolation again, but I wasn't alone, Changbin was with me in his own isolation box.

"Yeah? Is that what you tell yourself to help you sleep in here?" Changbin spoke in a raspy voice. I laugh to myself. Who am I kidding, if I stay in here any longer I'll probably go insane.

"Why do you have to be a good person?" I finally asked that burning question. This all happened because Changbin decided to put down the cafeteria bully.

"I'm not a good person Jisung. Look where I'm at. This is where they put bad people." He replies, he began to cough loudly.

"Hey, are you okay." I asked, no response.

"Hey Changbin? You okay?" I asked again this time more louder.

"I'm hit." He finally replied with a groan.

"Hit?" I was confused at first then my mind beings to process.

"I'm gonna call for help." I ran up to the door and began screaming at the guards "Hey! Inmate 3457 is hurt can you help?"

They only looked at me like I was crazy but didn't do anything.

"Hey! He's hurt! Don't let die! Help him!"

I shot up breathing heavily, I was drenched in sweat. The dreams—nightmares—they haven't stopped since I left.

I have to find the killer. I have too...