chapter XIV

────────────

────────────

Hwang Hyunjin

"Felix." I call out him, he doesn't respond and continues walking away from the restaurant. I catch up to him and pull him back by his shoulder. "What? What do you want?" He says, tears are his eyes. I sighed heavily. "Did something happen?"

"No, nothing happened. We were just talking." He shudders, he turns to walk away again but I stop him again."I saw him grab you, I heard yelling Felix."

"He just doesn't like me. People I deal with are always assholes. He just ruffed me up a bit" He scoffed, "Don't pretend like you care. I don't need your pity." He then began to walk off.

I do care Felix. You have know idea how much. I got in my car and it begins rain. He'll catch a cold if I let him walk.

I drive at his pace as he walks, I rolled down my window "Get in." I said, he doesn't say anything and keeps walking.

"Damn it Felix just get in. You'll catch a cold out here."

"Just leave me alone." He finally respond. I rolled my eyes, he's stubborn. I stop my car and get out, I walk up to him. "Are you really going to walk home alone?"

There was a loud clap of thunder and Felix stops, he turns around to face me. He scoffed"You just won't leave me alone." He murmurs.

"Fine," He says in defeat. I felt a slight smile forming on my lips.

The whole drive was silent between us. I asked Felix for the address (even though I already know it) and we soon arrived.

"Thanks." He says looking in his lap, he's playing with fingers again. I interrupt them by entwining my fingers with his holding his hand. "Of course." I replied looking at him, I see a warms red flush over his cheeks before he gets out of the car.

I watch him go up the steps and into his house.

Minho Lee

I'm chopping vegetables when I hear a knock on my door. "Just a second!" I shout taking of my apron. I open the door and I see Jisung standing there. "What do you want from me?" I groan. I don't want him here. Doesn't he get the hint?!

"Look, I had to come see you." He barges in, "Hey!" I protest, I shut my door. "I want to make it up Minho. Life hasn't been the same without you."

"Oh, please spare me your son story and excuses." I roll my eyes.

'I get it I fucked up, allow me to make it up to you." He leans against the counter. I don't respond and continue to chop the vegetables. "Please?" He pouts.

I'm suddenly hit with a stinging pain in my finger. Blood.

I cut my finger causing me to hiss. And Jisung is immediately coming to my rescue. "Oh, no. Where your bandages?" He asked frantically searching through the drawers. I run my finger in cold water.

"I'm the first aid kit is in the bathroom," I point in the direction.

In a flash he's back with the kit and now we're sitting on the couch; Jisung bandaging my finger.

"There, all done now." He smiles.

I feel my heart beating at a rapid pace as he makes eye contact with me.

Oh shit...