Chapter XLV

────────────

────────────

third person pov

Jisung pulled over on the side of the road as the rain was pounding on the windshield making it hard to see. Jisung tried his best to clean off the blood that was smeared on Simon's phone and then he turned it on.

He was relieved and lucky that there was no passcode. He began to search the phone. He didn't find much but mostly porn tabs were open making him scoff.

Until he checked the call app.

There wasn't a lot of contacts but there was one name that was called over and over again.

Boss.

Jisungs thumb hovers over the name, hesitant to press it. Then he did. It began to ring and he put the phone to his ear.

The phone picked up.

"Hello?" A family voice answers.

Jisungs blood ran cold.

No.

No, no, no. NO! It can't be.

Jisung opens his mouth to say something but the voice spoke again.

"Jisung?" Bangchan questioned. Jisung was still in shock. Jisung shuddered and hung up the phone. He was so confused.

Why was his number in Simons phone...?does that they worked together? He killed Changbin so why... Jisung couldn't make sense of it. His head was spinning, his heart was pounding in his chest.

He started driving again, not back to Minho's apartment. But just driving.

Whatever the reason his phone number was in Simons phone... he prayed it wasn't what he thought it was...

"Here, try this one, it's strawberry scented, my favorite." Felix says handing Hyunjin the face mask. Hyunjin chuckled.

After the jet landed Hyunjin drove Felix home, but Felix suggested a sleepover. Hyunjin couldn't resist the blonds cuteness.

As Hyunjin finished putting on the face mask there was a ding coming from the kitchen. "Brownies are done!" Felix jumps up and runs into the kitchen.

Hyunjins phone began to ring making him look down. He grabbed it and answer it. "Hello?" He says.

"Hey, uh, it's me..can you talk right now?" Jisung says on the other end.

Hyunjin looks back into the kitchen, Felix was busy cutting the brownies into perfect squares.

"Yeah," Hyunjin stands up and goes to the bathroom.

"Look I found Simon but..."Jisung trails off. "But what?" Hyunjin furrowed his brows.

"He's dead."

"You killed him?"

"No. He was already dead when I got his place." Jisung responded.

"What-what do mean? How—"

"Look there was something else's that was really weird—"

Hyunjin heard Felix calling for him from the living room. "Look, I gotta go. We'll meet up tomorrow." Hyunjin hangs up the phone and opens the bathroom door, he flinched when he saw Felix standing there about to knock.

"Oh! You scared me." Hyunjin shudders. Felix began laughing and pointing at Hyunjins face, "You look—" Felix was laughing so hard he could barely speak.

Hyunjin raised a brow as he turned to look at himself in the mirror. "What are you laughing for...?" Then Hyunjin saw that his face masks had strawberry designs all over it. He didn't see before he put it on.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and turned back around to Felix. "Alright alright it's not the funny." He groans.

"Come on, before the brownies get cold." Felix says walking into the kitchen.

Hyunjin followed behind, he was already dead...? Hyunjin ponders.

Who could've done it then...?

A/N: So sorry I haven't updated this book in a minute. I've been a little stuck with it, and I'm sorry this chapter is a little short but it was all I could come up with for now, don't kill me please. 😭😭