Chapter XXXVIII

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

"Ah," Hyunjin hissed when Felix went to apply a small amount of ointment on his cut lip. "Shut up, don't be a baby." Felix scoffed. Seungmin looked over and scoffed rolling his eyes at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin with an eyebrow raised, "Hey, should we go for round two?" Hyunjin threatened.

Felix grabbed Hyunjins face turning it back towards him, Felix glared at Hyunjin. "Stop it," Felix finished applying the ointment and gave Hyunjin a small bag of frozen vegetables wrapped in a cloth.

Seungmin took out the tissue from his nose and tossed it in the trash bin before hopping off the counter. "Seungmin here, I have some more ice—"

"No it's fine." Seungmin cut Felix off.

Hyunjin looked at Felix, a softness in his eyes. He gently grabbed Hyunjins wrist, "Felix..." He called out. Felix stilled feeling Hyunjins hand around his wrist, he looked down at it then looked up at Hyunjin with glistening eyes.

"I need to talk you...please." Hyunjin said quietly, Felix shook his head as he tried take his wrist out of Hyunjins grasp but Hyunjin just held onto him tighter.

Felix looked back at Hyunjin, then to Seungmin who was in the living room head hanging low, seemed to be lost in thought.

"Two minutes." Felix said before yanking his wrist out of his grasp and walked toward his bedroom. Hyunjin followed after him.

Hyunjin shut the door once inside Felixs room, Felix has his back turned to him, arms crossed over his chest. "Felix." Hyunjin began, he walked up to him.

"Felix, I promise you, what you saw that night...it wasn't...it wasn't true I—"

"You expect me to believe that?' Felix snapped, his eyes pricking with tears just thinking about Hyunjin and Jeongin.  Thinking about what they've probably done together.

Hyunjin touching the same spots on Jeongins body where touched Felix.

"Felix listen to me. I did not kiss him. He came onto me. I swear—"

"No, no, you just play with people. You were just using me like your other assistants. God, I was such a fucking idiot to think think that you actually cared for me!" Felix sobbed.

"That's not true," Hyunjin stepped closer, Felix took a step back. Hyunjin took another step forward and another, and another until Felixs back was against the wall. Hyunjin pressed a hand beside Felix's head.

"I fucking care about you Felix. You have no fucking idea how much control you have over me—"

"Stop—" Felix turned his head away but Hyunjin continued. "Your always on my mind Felix. Always. I've never met anyone who made me feel so alive."

Felix looked up at Hyunjin, "I never kissed him. I don't love Jeongin anymore—only you." Hyunjin leaned in closer just inched away from Felixs lips. "Only you can make me feel this way." Hyunjin took Felix's hand and pressed it to his chest, Felix could feel Hyunjins heart beating.

"So you can end this right now but...I'm never gonna let you go, your to entangled in my heart."

"You...you never, touched him?" Felix whimpered, Hyunjin nodded. "I'm going to be leaving soon. To France for a business trip. Come with me."

Felix looked away again, "You can think about it. But I just wanted you to know." Hyunjin cupped Felix's cheek with one hand. Hyunjin pressed his lips against Felixs softly then pulled away.

"I love you Felix." Hyunjin whispered. Felix smashed his lips on Hyunjins as tears streamed down his face. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felixs waist as he slipped his tongue in his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Hyunjin slipped a hand under Felix's shirt as he went down and began kissing his neck, "Ah," Felix whimpered. Fisting Hyunjins hair in his small hands. He was desperate in the moment, his body begging and aching for Hyunjins touch hell he thought he was going to orgasm when he felt Hyunjins thumb graze over his nipple from under this shirt.

Hyunjin pulled away and pressed his forehead against Felix's, both were breathless and sweating, filled with yearning for one another.

"I love you, Hyunjin." Felix sniffled.