Chapter XXXXI

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

Felix walked out of his room with Hyunjin following behind him, Seungmin was bout to leave out the door when he turned and looked at them.

"Hey," Felix said, Seungmin gave a small smile. "I'm gonna be gone for a couple days. I got gig in Busan." Seungmin said walking up to Felix. Seungmin gave Felix a hug and looked at Hyunjin then pulled away. "Call when you get there." Felix said, Seungmin nodded, "Goodbye, Felix." Seungmin said, and then he left.

Hyunjin turned to felix cupped his face in hands. "I should get going too, something came up with work."

"Okay," Felix nodded. Hyunjin kissed him. Felix hummed into the kiss then pulled away. "When are you leaving for France?"

"Two days," Hyunjin replied.

"Then...I guess I should probably start packing." Felix smiled leaning in for another kiss. Hyunjin smiled against his lips before pulling away.

Hyunjin left Felixs apartment and walked towards his car when he saw Seungmin getting in his. "Hey," Hyunjin called out. Seungmin turned his head.

"Look, we got off on the wrong foot. I'm not saying we have to be friends but there is one thing that we can both agree on..."

Seungmin stuffed his hands in his pocket, "And what's that?"

"Felix's happiness. We both want him to be happy. So truce?" Hyunjin smirked. Seungmin laughed a bit. "Fine, truce." He approached Hyunjin and held out his hand. "Take care of him." Seungmin said as Hyunjin shook his hand and Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

Both men parted ways.
-

Hyunjin knocked on Minho's apartment door. Minho answered it, "Hey," he breathed out as he stepped aside to let him in.

Hyunjin walked in and was surprised to Chan standing in the living room.

"Fuck this is taking forever." Jisung sighs pacing around the room anxiously. "Just two more minutes." Mr. Park said starring at the computer loading.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Hyunjin outs his hands in his pocket.

"Jisung called me over." Chan replied. "Why didn't you guys tell me about all of this sooner. I could've helped too. Changbin was my friend to."

"I don't know, we all just figured you were to busy." Hyunjin sighed.

"Calm down Jisung." Chan said as he crossed his arms over his chest as he watched Jisung pace back and forth.

Everysince Jisung seen that man on CCTV footage from the fight, covered in blood. Holding a bloody screw driver, he's never been so eager to kill someone...

"Done." Mr. Park announced and Jisung hurried over to the computer.

"His name is Simon Kim. He's Korean-american. He co-owned a hotel called "Diamond Ball"  that went down for embezzlement. He left the country and live in the states but returned and the police caught him." Mr Park states.

Jisung was in shock, so was Minho. Chan stayed silent as he glared at the screen.

"He's been released recently. I can find his address but it could take a couple of days. I'll email you the the details and address once I can get a hold of it—"

"Thank you," Jisung said relieved.

"Mr. Park, you said Simon 'co-owned' Diamond Ball. Who was the second owner. Maybe we can contact him—"

"What makes you think he's on the grid?" Chan said suddenly cutting off Minho. "I mean—if this hotel went down for embezzlement, I highly doubt this person is available."

"But we can still try." Minho said, crossing his as over his chest.

"Chan are you okay? You seemed a bit tense all day—"

"It's work. A shipment didn't go through today and a bunch of other shit." Chan explained. "I have to go, let me know if you find anything else." Chan said before leaving through the door.