chapter XX

────────────

────────────

Hyunjin Hwang

I'm in my living room, my legs crossed over one another as I write down notes from some files. My coffee table once again covered in sheets of paper.

I hear a knock on the door and one of my maids scurries over and opens it. Felix walks, I invited him over to help me with some work.

"Mr. Hwang." He bows, now that I think about it, 'Mr.Hwang' sounds nice coming from him. "Please sit, Mr. Lee." I hold out my hand in front of me motioning him to sit on the couch across from me.

Time passed, Felix took a pause from the files he was reading to go to bathroom after I pointed out where he could find one. Yes, one. I one more than one bathroom a long with the rooms in this house.

I must admit it can be lonely here in this big house...

I noticed he's been gone for a long time, did he get lost possibly...?

I weng to look for him and it didn't take me long to find him, in my bedroom...my favorite place in this house...

I clear my throat from behind him and he jumps turning around. "Did you find the bathroom?" a smirk forming on my lips.

"Yes, I did but I think I just got distracted, then..."I approach him and he takes a step back, I keep his eyes on mine not daring to look away. "...maybe I got...lost." he gasps as he falls back on my bed.

I hover him, I caressed his face and I graze my thumb over his pretty pink lips. So fucking pretty...

"We still have some work to finish, Baby. What you do you say...we take a break, hm?" Our faces, lips, inches away from each others.

He gasped softly when grazed my hand over his crotch, I raise my brows and with one swift move, I unbutton his pants, he's breathing heavily.

I smashed my lips onto his, my hands snake around his face pulling him closer to my body, increasing the kiss. Fuck he tastes so sweet~

I slipped my tongue into his mouth, tasting him even more. As we kiss I'm slowly unbutton his shirt, he moans into the kiss and places a hand on my chest and I pull away, nothing but a string of saliva connected our lips.

He was almost out of breath, panting like he has just ran a few miles. I lean in to his ear and whisper, "Can fuck you, please?" I asked, breathlessly. I look at him, his face completely red. He immediately pulls me into a kiss cupping my face in, his hands desperately trying to pull me closer.

I must say I was taken aback by his brave actions. I like it.

our lips still connected, and soon we're both shirtless...pantless...and then nude.

I drag my hand down his chest as I kiss him on his body, going lower, and lower to his inner thigh and closer, and closer, to his groin.

He gasped when I took his member into my hand and be started to lick his tip teasingly. he clasps both his over his mouth to prevent anymore noise, I was completely focused. With taking a glance at him, I move his hands away from his mouth.

I pull off of member, "I told you before. Be as loud as you want. I don't care who hears." His eyes watering, his body warm. He was already getting hot and bothered.

I then take his member into my mouth and he lets out a moan mixed with a gasp. I bob my head up and down at a slow pace causing Felix to let pretty, breathless moans. I can feel his fingers in my hair as he throws his head back on the pillows.

I hoist up his legs on my shoulders and hold them in place as I began to move faster. Felix was a moaning mess, I can feel his thighs beginning to clench against my head. "Hyunjin!" He moans.

I love it when he says my name like this.

But he can cum, I stop. "Why did you stop?" He whimpered closing his legs. I don't say anything and walk over to my nightstand where I kept my condoms and lube. I should probably keep on in my wallet... just in case...

I tear open the packaging with my teeth and slip the condom on my cock. Felix leans back on his forearms as I approach the bottom of the bed. I spurt out a good amount of lube on my fingers and toss the small bottle to the side, not giving a damn where it lands.

"This should be more enjoyable than the first time, love." I said, I crawl onto the bed and kiss him, as I kiss him I rub the lube over his hole and slip a finger in.

Felix moaned into my mouth before pulling away, he looks down, then back at me, I smirk raising a brow.  "have you never touched yourself like before?"

"N-Not like this." He shudders shaking his head, I add another finger and he gasps, then he moans once I start moving them in and out of his hole. I went for his neck, kissing, licking, and sucking him all over. He wraps his arms around me, moaning like crazy.

"Ah, H-Hyunjin..." He pants.

"Again." I said and he looks at me. "Say my name again." I commanded before going back to kiss his neck and collar bone. "Hyunjin!" He moans loudly.

I take out my fingers and replace them with my cock, Felix's tiny hands grasp the sheet beneath him, as he arches his back. His mouth makes and O and he bites his bottom lip letting out a shuddering moan.

I began a slow pace, then he asked me to move faster. I lean into his ear, "Beg me." I replied. His cheeks are red, tears stream down his face. "Please... please go faster. Please Hyunjin!" He moans.

"Good boy, hm?" I praised him and rewarded him by thrusting faster, going deeper. "Hyunjin, aaah!" cried out his back arching. His throbbing as cum shouts out onto his stomach. I came as well. He was almost shaking violently.

When we both calmed down and caught our breath, I set up a warm bath for the both of us. We sat Felix sat in-between my legs, I had to hold him up a few times times to keep from slipping into the water, and possibly drowning. I must've worn him out...

I dress him ina pair of my sweat pants and a white t-shirts that were both a little to big on him.

He fell asleep on his stomach, and I slept beside him. Admiring him, the moonlight shines through the window of my bedroom giving Felix some type of shine.

He's beautiful. He truly is one of Gods most precious creatures...

My phone began to ring and I sighed, I reach over to my nightstand grab my phone answering the call.

"Boss, we need you." A voice spoke.

I look back at Felix then I look out my window. "I'll be there." I said and hung up the phone.