chapter IX

────────────

────────────

Hyunjin Hwang

I turn the volume up on the TV louder desperately trying to drown out the sound of the monitor beeping behind me.

I'm at the Hospital where my father is in a coma, an accident a few years ago due to a traumatic head injury. It's impressive to that people here are doing they're hardest to save this old bastard; connecting him to all these machines.

I'm only here only because my mother wouldn't stop nagging me about visiting him.

"He's your father Hyunjin."

A monster is what he is. Why does she continue to care for him after all he's done to her and me. I hate her too...

I get out of the chair and walk over to my father's beside and watch him clinging on to his life. I part of me want to pull the plug a d end it all, but I can't. I don't know why.

I've always wanted my father's approval but nothing was every good enough for him, I was never enough.

I'm getting angry all over again just by looking at him.

He doesn't deserve to be here...to live.

Die...

"Mr.Hwang?"

Die...

Die...!

DIE!!!

"Mr. Hwang?" A disembodied voice called out in a panicked tone. I look up and there was a nurse standing a few feet away. She's hesitant and shaking holding a clip board in her hand.

I look back down at my father and realize that my hand was on the plug, I had a strong grip on it.

"M-Mr. Hwang, are you okay?" The nurse asked hesitantly. I felt a tear roll down my cheeks as I looked up at her, my fists clenched, my nails digging into my palm as I shaking with rage.

"I'm fine." I finally said, she exhaled and appeared to be relieved when I removed my hand of the plug.

I grab my coat and bag  and walk out of the room, I huff out air from and wiping my cheeks clean of an tears the fell.

I'm late for work.

Jeongin Yang

I hate this.

I this so much...

I try my best to drown out the disgusting grunts and moans of the person on top of me.

I haven't felt any form of pleasure since he's been inside.

"Ah, fuck I'm close!" He groans.

Great let's wrap this quickly I have a shoot that I have to go to in the morning.

"Ah, me too!" I fake a moan and slightly arch my back. I know his ego will be through the roof after this... He finally cums and pulls out of me panting heavily.

"That was amazing, right Jeongin?" He chuckled, I immediately sat up "yeah, great." I sighed.

I roll over on my side and open the drawer to my night stand I reach for the pack of cigarettes trying to ignore the diamond ring shining inside.

"Hey what's wrong?" I felt him kiss my shoulder from behind as he traces his hand down my body. "Nothing," I fake smile and kiss his cheek before lighting my cigarette.

This is no help at all. And Hyunjins not returning any of my texts. Want that feeling again, that feeling of being alive, feeling wanted...

"You just use people to get what you want. Your a selfish prick, Yang Jeongin. You don't care about anyone but yourself."

I did my best to love Hyunjin, I'm sorry I couldn't keep it together. I'll get you back I promise...