chapter XXII

────────────

────────────

Felix Lee

"Ah, that feels good.." I pant as I wrap my legs tighter around Hyunjins waist, we're in his shower, against the wall, covered in soap, having sex.

I've never felt this way before. It feels so good.

Hyunjin thrusts inside of me faster and smashes his lips on mine. Damn, he makes me so weak. With a few more thrusts we came together.

Maybe it's the feeling of regret that gets me, like when we first started I spent hours on my knees, my eyes shut tight praying forgiveness. Maybe feeling regretful could be the real sin... right?

Hyunjin wraps his arms around my waist from behind as he kisses my shoulder, and I can't help but smile.

"I have too get home." I said, "Oh, stay. I'm so lonely." He spins me around to face him, he groans throwing his head back. "I would love to stay but, I can't." I trace his tattoos with my finger.

I felt him squeeze my butt as he kiss me on my collar bone.

After our shower, I get dressed and Hyunjin offered to take me home. When we get my place, Hyunjin walks with me up the steps.

"Thank you," I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. I see his cheeks glow a light red as he smiled at me. I walk inside my apartment and toss my keys on the small table that stood by the door. 

I bit my lip leaning against the door, thinking about him already. "Felix?" I heard Seungmin say. I almost screamed. How did I not see him?!

I have to remind myself that I gave him a spare key to my place. "Jesus Christ!" I gasped. "What are you doing here?" I managed to spit out.

"It's game night, remember? Or are you to busy with, Mr. Hwang?" He says, sarcastically. "Oh, no. I'm sorry Seungmin. I was busy—"

"It's fine. You don't have to lie to me Felix, I just want you to be careful. We can do game night another time." He sighed looking down. I walk over to him and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry, Seungmin. I promise I won't be late again." I could sense he felt alone and sad. We said our goodbyes after planning our next game night.

3ird POV

"Hey! Mr. Hwang?" Seungmin shouts running up to Hyunjin who was smoking by his car. "Oh, Seungmin, right?" Hyunjin puffs out smoke. "Are you and Felix... together?" Seungmin asked, he already has a feeling of what my come next in response.

Hyunjin laughs, "If I'm being honest, I'm not where we're going but...for now yes." He looked at Seungmin. "Look, all I'm just saying is this. Felix is fragile."Seungmin sighs, Hyunjin raises a brow. "He's the most precious thing I have. And if I hear that your used him..."

Seungmin stepped closer to Hyunjin,"...or that you hurt him..." Hyunjin stood his ground when Seungmin came one step closer.

"It's going to be a problem."

Arrogant prick. Hyunjin though to himself.

Hyunjin scoffed, "Are you threatening me, Mr. Kim?" He replies. "Good night Mr. Hwang." Seungmin says walking away.

Hyunjin steps on his cigarette. When Hyunjin first saw Seungmin, he did feel a bit of jealousy. A another man close to him.

Hyunjin wouldn't hesitate to get rid of Seungmin if he got in the way of his relationship with Felix, but because Seungmin is Felix's best friend he needed to stand down.

Hyunjin hoped inside his car when he heard his phone buzzing in his pocket. "Hello?" Hyunjin answers.

"Hyunjin! I know how I can find him!" Jisung shouts on the other line.

"Slow down, find who?"

"Changbins killer. I know how to find him."