chapter III

────────────

────────────

Hyunjin Hwang

"A lot of things have changed." I sighed as I poured rum into a glass for Jisung. 

"Everything was so fucked up back then." He takes the drink from my hand as he stares out the window.

"Why are you here Jisung? You told me that when you got out you were going to the States, what happened?"

"I'm always running away from my problems, that's one of the reasons why Minho broke up with me because I was afraid."

He takes in a breath before continuing "I want revenge..." He finally says.

"It's not your fault. You know that."

"No, it is. I should've protected him better. It should've been that got stabbed not him." He shudders. I can see the anger in his teary eyes.

"The service...was it beautiful?" He asked.

"Yes, it beautiful. It was perfect." I smiled a bit.

Jisung chuckles in relief.

"What about his family." Jisung stands up and walks over to my desk. "I don't know. I haven't spoken to them since the funeral. The last time I saw they were really hurt."

Jisung picks up the photo frame I have on my desk.

"Wow, you still have this?" He scoffed as he stares at the picture.

I walked over to him. Taking the picture in my hands.

"Things were really fucked up back. But Changbin did everything he could to make it memorable."

The picture is me, Jisung, and Changbin. We were all wearing our school uniforms that was covered in blood and rain. We're all laughing in the picture, both me and Changbin have cigarettes in our mouths while Jisung holds a lighter.

"I'll find the bastard, who killed our brother." Jisung hissed.

Felix Lee

I'm on my laptop scrolling online look for "Hiring Now" Advertisments. I've already applied for two, one was a at a car wash, the other was a bakery.

I really hope I get approved for working at the bakery, the smell of pastries and and bread is the best smell. I wouldn't mind working in a bakery. I hope that one day I can own one myself.

I was about close my computer when I see an advertisement.

"Hiring for New assistant: Hwang Industries"

Hwang Industries?

Due to my curiosity, I clicked on it and it took me to an official Website.

Welcome to Hwang Industries

After sometime of reading the page for a new assistant, I applied. They have good pay and decent ours as well.

I have no experience in being anyone's assistant but how hard can be, I just organize things and probably go out to get coffee.

I hope the boss isn't shitty or I'm the one that has to do the dishes.

After I applied, an interview was scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:30 am sharp. One thing is for sure though, I have to be on time. No matter what...

Some time passed and I made myself a bowl of ramen for dinner.

Hwang Industries

Hwang?

I pick my phone and search Hwang Industries. I began searching the internet, and it didn't take me long to his name...

Hwang Hyunjin...

"Thank you..." My voice cracks, the boy named Hyunjin duts off his hands, "Your welcome." He helps me stand up, I whimper pain as I was bruised and cut all over.

"Felix?" He says.

What, how does he know my name?

I didn't realize that I was looking at him with wide eyes, he laughs and points to my name tag on my uniform "Felix Lee," he says again.

"Oh my god."