Chapter XLI

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

Felix and Hyunjin went just about everywhere in Paris. Felix dragged Hyunjin in bakery's and made him try different sweets and pastries with him.

They took pictures in front of the Eiffel tower and Felix laughed so hard when a pigeon pooped on one of Hyunjins black coats.

They attended business meetings as well and one point a meeting was getting very long and boring, so boring that Felix began to tease Hyunjin by rubbing his hand up his thigh underneath the table.

The bathroom was occupied for sometime...

After being in Paris for about a week, they would be heading back to Korea in two days. But Hyunjin made Felix a promise that they'll come soon.

It's night time and Felix is sitting on the balcony of Hyunjins apartment, watching the Eiffel Tower, starring at the lights and the people passing by chatting and laughing. He's been doing this everysince they got here. It practically became his nightly routine. I'm gonna miss this place. Felix thought to himself.

"It really is pretty." A deep voice spoke making Felix turn to see Hyunjin dressed in grey sweats and oh my shirtless. Not that Felix has never seen his perfect six pack before it was just such a turn on.

Felix smiled while nodding, "I wish we could stay longer." Felix pouted and Hyunjin chuckle as he walked over to Felix. Hyunjin got down on one knee, starring up at Felix's eyes, "it's so so pretty..." Hyunjin said taking Felix's hands in his, he saw a bright red cross Felix's cheeks.

"Hey, remember when I said I have any surprise for you?"

Felix nodded.

Hyunjin looked down and was reaching something in his pocket, be pulled out a black box.

Felix's heart began to beat faster.

"Felix..." Hyunjin said softly.

"Felix, when I first saw you, back in highschool. I had know I idea that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Then you showed up in my office. And that's when I was sure, that it was you. You came into my life so unexpectedly, and the love I felt over these past months with you felt like a dream. Felix you are and will always be my everything."

A tear rolled down Felixs cheek. Hyunjin opens the small black box revealing a shiny silver ring that's was imbedded with diamonds. "I know it's cliche proposing to you in Paris." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Felix, marry me?"

"Yes!" Felix blurted out so loudly it almost sounded like a scream. "Yes, yes, yes!" Felix threw his arms around Hyunjin.