chapter XV

────────────

────────────

Minho Lee

Jisung kisses my neck from behind as he thrusts himself deeper inside me. I moan loudly, I didn't want him to stop.

"Ah,fuck Jisung!" I gasp I feel a knot in my stomach forming. Jisung kisses me on my lips as he began to thrust faster. His hands are holding my hips keeping a steady yet fast pace.

Our moans bouncing off the walls, the room echoes with the sound of skin colliding together. My eyes began to water, I was a complete mess. This wasn't supposed to happen but I forgot how good this feels.

I let my desires blind me. Damn you Jisung...

He flips me over onto my back, I dig my nails into his back as he buried his head in the crook of my neck, his arms wrap around my waist tightly keeping us close to together.

After a few my thrusts we finished together.
We lay beside each other panting and out of breath. I still feel the aftershocks of my orgasm making my body feel completely limp and my legs numb.

Jisung kiss my cheek. "I love you Minho."

Felix Lee

"I don't know Felix. I don't wouldn't get to close if I to him if I was you." Seungmin warns me, Seungmin is on tour right now so we face time whenever we can.

"All I'm just saying is that he doesn't seem like a horrible person, I mean he can be a jerk but not all the time I guess." I sighed as I roll over onto my back.

"Alright sure, just be careful." He says.

"Yeah, I will."

"Hey listen I gotta go it's almost the for me to go up. I call you when I get to the hotel." He says, "I don't understand why I couldn't go with you."

"Felix, it can be a lot of stress going on tour, all this moving around, going to events meetings." He takes a sip of water.

"Ok, OK, fine. I'll see for myself next year when I sneak into your luggage." I said, he began to cough and I laugh. "Bye," I said before hanging up the phone and tossing phone to the side.

I take in a deep breath, thinking about Hyunjin.

The way he held my hand, sure it was brief but felt like a good ten minutes. I think Seungmin is being dramatic about him. It's not like he's dangerous or something.

3ird POV

Felix was both right and wrong about Hyunjin. He can dangerous...

But no one knows that for sure.

Sometimes at night Hyunjin would go on a long drive, to a dark side of the city, the city that's filled with drug addicts, poverty, and prostitution.

The type of neighborhood wouldn't want to be in after dark. Hyunjin is known as the "Prince of the Underworld" there, that's where he makes most of his money.

He and Bangchan have a set-up warehouses where they take bottles of Hyunjins rum and store methamphetamine inside of them. The bottles are placed on a cargo shipped and to powerful drug Lords and other dangerous people.

Hyunjins father didn't believe Hyunjin could handle what he saw on in the Underworld, but Hyunjin proved his father wrong once more.

Hyunjin walks into one of the warehouses after getting call about a certain thief... someone he thought he could trust.

As always he must go and take care of business...

Hyunjin sees man tied down to a chair, covered in blood. Hyunjin laughs as he steps closer. "Well, I certainly did not expect to see you here Mr. Moon."

Mr.Moon looks up at Hyunjin. "Please, Hyunjin... please spare me..." Mr.moon pleaded with a raspy voice.

"Was the deal not enough for you?"

Hyunjin asked taking off his coat and giving it to Miss Hong.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin–please–I wasn't thinking straight." Mr. moon groans.

Hyunjin punches Mr. Moon with such force he almost landed on the ground. "It's Mr. Hwang, you son of bitch." Hyunjin spat.

Hyunjin took a step away fr Mr. Moon. "Miss Hong, put a bullet in his head." Hyunjin says walking toward her, "No, No, please! Please Hyunjin!" Mr. Moon cried out in terror.

Hyunjin felt no remorse, then again why should he, he knew his actions would have consequences, Mr. Moon couldn't have seriously believes he could get  away 200 pounds of meth.

Hyunjin pauses and turns to look at Mr. Moon.

"200 hundred pounds of meth you took. That's 54,204,800 million won you stole from me Mr. Moon." Hyunjin says.

"No, please! I'm sorry—"

"Continue Miss Hong." Hyunjin motions his head toward Mr. Moon.

"And it's Mr. Hwang you bastard." Hyunjin yells as he walks out the door.