Chapter XXXII

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

Bangchan is in his office when he gets a call on his phone, he answers it and was surprised to hear a familiar voice, "Hey, Bangchan It's Jisung."

Bangchan cleared his throat and put on his best act, "Han Jisung? Wow, it's been a long time, how are you?"

"I'm fine but, there's something I need to talk to you about, a LOT of things are you free this afternoon?" Jisung asked. Bangchan looked down, "I'll see what I can do." He replied.

"OK, I'll send you an address where we can meet."

Jisung and Bangchan said their goodbyes and hung up. Bangchan had a feeling of what Jisung could be wanting to talk about, maybe this isn't a bad thing, if Jisung spilled what has been happening Bangchan could put a stop to it.

Bangchan never wanted any of this to happen, he wished they could stay friends forever but...if it wasn't for a betrayal, things didn't have to be this way...

There was a knock on Bangchans office door, "What is it?" He sighed sitting back down in his chair. "Mr. Bang, Mr. Yang is here to see you." An employee says. "Mr. Yang?" Bangchan questions under his breath.

Yang Jeongin walks into his office as the employee shuts the door, "My, Yang Jeongin? What can I do for you?" Bangchan smirks.

Jeongin sat down in a chair, "I need your help with something,"

"Really? I don't know—"

"Hwang Hyunjin. I want him back but there's someone in the way." Jeongin looks down feeling his blood boil just thinking about him.

"And why would I help you?" Bangchan plays with his pen. "If you can get rid of this person for me. It should keep Hyunjin away from you as it's quite obvious to me you don't like him and I don't want you to kill him or anything."

"Shame, I was going to kill him but—fine I guess I could try it your way, but if he tries to come at me, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in him," Bangchan states.

"The person is Lee Felix... Hyunjins is never gonna let him go, so I want him gone. I know you can people disappear easily, this is all I ask."

Felix is laying his head on Hyunjins bare chest as Hyunjin rubs Felix's shoulder. "How did you get this scar?" Felix asked as he grazed a finger over the three-inch scar on hyunjins chest. Hyunjin sighed heavily. "My father,"

"Oh, I-I'm sorry I should've never-" 

"It's fine," Hyunjin says giving Felix some relief. Hyunjin never talked to anyone about his past. Not even Jeongin. The person he never thought would betray him...

Hyunjins father wasn't a good man, ever since Hyunjin could remember he was an outcast. He was never invited to any family outings like to the beach, to feel the warm sun on his skin, and sand beneath his feet. Hyunjin spent almost his whole childhood alone and locked away in a room, his mother had options to leave but she stayed instead.

Hyunjin's father believed what he was doing was teaching Hyunjin discipline and the way of the cruel world, but it was all lies...

Hyunjin's father took him to a junkyard when he was just ten years old, they walked up to an old freezer, and Hyunjins father said coldly, "Get in." Hyunjin hesitated, he had hoped that when they first arrived they would find cool stuff but once again...he was wrong.

Hyunjin's father opened the freezer and repeated again, "Get. In." Hyunjin choked back tears as he stepped into the freezer, it smelt old and sour. Once hyunjin was all the way inside, Hyunjin's father closed the lid.

Hyunjin...

Panicked.

Hyunjin screamed as he repeatedly hit the top begging his father to let him out, the sour smell burned his nose as he cried out, it was tight, and he felt as if he couldn't breathe. The freezer was getting tighter and tighter.  Hyunjin was covered in sweat, his head aches as his eyelids grew heavy, and he passed out.

Once Hyunjin tried to defend himself against his father after he slapped his mother, but Hyunjin's father only laughed, Hyunjin was tired and angry. Hyunjin shoved his father causing him to bump into the wall. 

Hyunjin's father slapped Hyunjin so hard that he fell to the floor and was stabbed by a broken vase that sat on the floor. Hyunjin groaned as he slowly lifted himself off the broken glass that had pierced his chest that would later scar...

"We left after I got my stitches and to Jeju Island, I finally got to enjoy the beach but sadly we went back after some time passed and my father...wasn't doing so good. He was still a horrible person but I guess he became somewhat humble when we returned." Hyunjin closed his eyes trying to rid his mind of the awful memories.

"I'm really sorry that happen Hyunjin." Felix cuddles closer to Hyunjin, Hyunjin smiled a bit embracing Felix as he kissed the top of his head. "I love you," Hyunjin whispered but it was loud enough for Felix to hear.

Felix looked, his eyes wide. Hyunjin chuckled. Hyunjin leaned in and kissed Felix on his lips. Felix opened his mouth to say something, "...I...I love you too." He breathed.

Hyunjin cupped Felix's face in his hands as he kissed again, Felix sat up, their lips still connected. Felix sat down on top of Hyunjin as they kissed, he grinding softly on Hyunjins crotch.

"Careful, you don't want to start something you might not be able to finish." Hyunjin warns staring deeply into Felix's eyes. Hyunjin could feel himself getting harder the longer Felix sat on him.

"Who said I won't be able to finish?" Felix tilts his head a bit, he bites his bottom lip teasingly not breaking eye contact with Hyunjin.