Ch15. Unexpected

Keep going, don't you dare close your eyes!

Fuck fuck fuck..god my stomach hurts so bad..

Y/n looked down at her hand that was on her side, applying pressure to her wound. Blood dripping from her hand.

God..I should have fought more..

Y/n limping, making her way to the garden in the palace.

Where did Ollie go?..god damn that owl..how long is he taking? Oh fuck..

Y/n stumbled into a tree leaning against it. Her vision slowly fading. A small hoot was heard above y/n . Oliver flying down to her, pulling on her cloak.

"..the hell Oliver..?" Oliver kept pulling y/n, to make her walk more into the garden. Y/n sighed, about to accept her fate.

"Y/n!"

Y/n looked up, her vision now blurry of the amount of blood she's lost. Seeing a figure run up to her and catching her before she collapsed.

"Oh my..y-y/n. What happened!?"

Y/n looked up trying to make out the figures features. Y/n lifted up her hand reaching it to the figure's face. "Y/n, stop fooling around what happened to you!? Why are you bleeding!?"

Y/n laughed noticing who it was. "You lecturing me Ceddy. Can't you see I'm bleeding, actually I was slashed in my side..haha. Ow I shouldn't be laughing.." y/n said holding her side.

"W-who did this to you..? Ugh I shouldn't be wasting time. You're bleeding so much! Oh god. I-I promise I'm going to heal you- I have to tell-"

"Cedric no..please don't tell anyone you can't.."

"Y/n-"

"Cedric..please"

Cedric, worried looking down at y/n. Her eyes slowly closing, his eyes widened and quickly thought what he was gonna do next.

"Don't worry y/n..I'll you're safe with me"

—Moments Before Cedric found Y/n-

Y/n was walking back home to her cottage, after the journey she went on with Cedric and the children. As she was walking her brother stopped her, popping out of nowhere.

"Where the fuck were you!?"

What's with the attitude?

"I went out with the princess and the other royals. Why?"

Evan walked up to her grabbing her shoulders "Evan the fuck! Get off me!-" Evan shoved her into a tree then pulled out his wand then summoned a book. "What the fuck is this!? A sorcerer's book in your room! Why was it there? And why was there many other things that witches do not use"

Y/n tried to push Evan out of her way but she couldn't. "That's none of your damn business! Give me the book!"

"You're learning sorcery aren't you? Getting lessons from your stupid royal sorcerer lover!?"

Y/n huffed and kicked Evan in his crotch pushing him backwards. "He is not my lover! And why do you care!? Why were you in my room!?" Y/n shouted and gasped, jumping to the side. Dodging what Evan shoot at her with his wand.

"I'm your older brother. I'm supposed to look after you. Cause you make mistakes!"

Y/n grabbed the book and pulled her wand out "you aren't my brother, only my stepbrother. We're only related from our mother. That still doesn't give you any right to go into my room!" Y/n shoot a beam of magic at Evan, making him fly into a tree.

"Using your sorcery wand are you? You can't be learning sorcery! Mom forbid it! You're a witch!" Evan spat pointing his wand at her, shooting a beam of light at her.

"I don't care! I can learn whatever I want!" Y/n muttered words and pointed her wand at Evan. A magic rope appearing around him.

Evan furrowed his eyebrows and hexed the ropes turning them into sticks. "You think you're so good with that thing? Remember, witches are better than anyone else.."

Evan made y/n's wand fly out of her hand, then shot a red fire beam of light at her. Y/n was about to jump out the way but Evan grabbed the ropes she made appear around Evan and made them wrap around her. Keeping her still.

"Here's a reminder, little sis. Best if you quit sorcery. Or else I'll make sure every royal in that castle regret changing you. Especially that Sorcerer.."

——————
Y/n shot up gasping her air, then hissed feeling pain in her side. "..ow..what happened.."

Y/n looked around her surroundings, she looked and saw she was laying on a couch. Bandages and a few books scattered on the ground.

"What do I do? What do I do? When is she gonna wake up!? Why won't you tell me anything owl!?..Ugh! I'm going crazy. That owl can't respond back.."

Cedric..? Is this his workshop?

Y/n slowly swung her legs over and to the ground. Trying to stand up, she couldn't support herself and fell back. Groaning from the movement she did, sending pain to her side.

"Ow ow ow.." y/n held her side tightly. Cedric heard noise coming where y/n's was. He rushed down the stairs almost tripping and stopped seeing Y/n trying to get up again. Saw she was about to collapse again, he ran and caught her. "What are you doing!? Are you mad? Your wound has to heal!"

Y/n looked up staring at Cedric, "what happened to me? Why am I here? How did I get here? Last thing I remember was..was..

holy shit"