ONE ─ [ . : 。✿ ] angelica

angelica flowers represent
inspiration . . .

*

*. : * * .: * * . : *

MONDAY, MAY 28, 2018

"Yeah, so I'm really just too much of a free-spirit to hold down a job. I mean, why be tied down to some career," the word was said disdainfully, as the woman rolled her dark eyes, "when I could just write my medieval vampire erotica? So yeah, I'm not working right now."

Five faces turned to exchange glances. None of them were quite sure what to say to the 30 year old woman. Her name was Eva, and this was the fifth time she'd brought up her... hobby. But unlike her passion for vampire sex scenes, this was the first the members of the house were hearing of her unemployment. There was a sustained silence, but Eva continued to sip on the tea happily. Finally Aziza, the most practical of the group, spoke up.

"So... how will you be paying rent?"

"Well, I'm really hoping my writing career will take off, but until then... help a sister out?" She smiled hopefully.

Needless to say, they did not call her back.

TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2018

"Now, I do have to warn you guys. I happen to have a collection of venomous snakes. They're very friendly, so they happen to wander on out of their cages, but don't worry! They've only killed, like, 3 people, and those were total accidents!"

"I'm sorry, they've killed how many people?" Naoki said, beyond skeptical of the man's attempts of assuring them.

"...Three."

"Oh hell no," Aziza shook her head, and stood to escort the applicant out of their home.

The other four sighed. Back to the drawing board.

THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2018

"I'm a firm believer in nudism, so I won't be wearing clothes around the house."

Next.

"I can't sleep without the sound of human screaming playing on my speakers all night long. It's just really soothing, y'know?"