THIRTY-TWO ─ [ . : 。✿ ] red salvia

red salvia flowers bloom all summer long.
they carry the message 'forever mine' . . .

*

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

SUNDAY, JULY 15, 2018

(Y/N) found herself trapped in a well. Immediately, she recognized where she was, though it didn't register as a dream. Even after days in a row with the same dream, it always felt so real.

She looked up, and the top seemed much closer than before. Where it had once seemed limitless, now it appeared only fifteen, maybe twenty feet at the most. So when she felt the water begin to rise to her ankles, she decided to try to climb up and get out.

It was slow going. The bricks were difficult to get a strong grip on, and she was worried about slipping and getting trapped in the slowly rising water that always sought to keep her down and drown her. But when she did glance down, she saw something strange──  the water was gone. Hope surged in her chest, and she started climbing faster.

And then a hand grabbed her ankle.

A scream got caught in her throat. Terrified, she tried to free herself. Didn't quite dare to look down yet. She kicked the hand away, but another grabbed her other one as she tried to climb up further.

She braved a look down... and saw Silas, just as she'd seen him that terrible night, with her friend's blood spattered all over him.

That's when she heard them.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), get out of there!" yelled Matteo.

"We're right here!" Jasper added, his voice sounding desperate as he called out to her.

She gasped, kept struggling to free herself. She felt another hand grip her other leg, and suddenly it was as if she was absolutely covered in them. She tried to wriggle free, screaming and calling out for Jasper and Matteo to come help her.

"(Y/N)! Don't leave us, please!"

"We need you, (Y/N)!"

"(Y/N), you have to get out!"

"(Y/N), please!"

"We love you!"

"I can't live without you!"

"Get out!"

"We love you! We love you! We love you!"